Gluten free bread for celiac | ExpatWoman.com

Gluten free bread for celiac

Latest post on 11 October 2016 - 10:14

I have ran out of my gluten free bread mix from Australia, it's made and distributed by a lady with celiac and it's divine.
Anyone found great tasting, great texture, great toasting gluten free bread here and not loaded with soy flour!
I've been down this track before here trying to source decent GF bread and they're all just dreadful.
Thanks

Latest post on 17 October 2016 - 15:17
spinneys stocks gluten free flour etc
Latest post on 16 October 2016 - 06:33
The Lime Tree Cafe has a new Gluten Free Bakery. They have breads and a whole range of GF items. You can order online. And they have a pop up shop at their SZR cafe Thursday- Saturday so you can go in there and buy the GF products.
Latest post on 15 October 2016 - 00:08
Hi, My husband is glutefree and we get his bread from spinneys. He loves it.
Latest post on 15 October 2016 - 00:05
Thanks macaroon62 - the thing is the stuff that's available here is all so utterly bland/tasteless/cakey and doesn't toast well at all. Yesterday I resorted to having 6kg of my gluten free bread mix sent by courier from Australia, roll on Monday for its arrival! Happy to share some so your husband can taste what he's missing out on!
Latest post on 13 October 2016 - 10:49
Hello , the sad thing is that gluten free products are overpriced but they r available . Lulu in barshar has a whole section w flour even to use .but what I found the cheapest and is in carrefour emirate mall . They have Arabic brd gluten free 14 fir 4 pieces not cheap but cheapest than rest .my husband is also a gluten free user . They also have biscuits , chips and so in carrefour emirates mall but they don't have the flour. If u tried to do slice brd w gluten free tell me about it CZ I have a bread machine but I am not sure it succeed . The slice in lulu is about 30 for 8 small slices CZ its exported the one in carrefour is dine in a local bakery. Good luck ?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY