prenatal pilates vsyoga | ExpatWoman.com

prenatal pilates vsyoga

Latest post on 11 October 2016 - 16:03

apologies for multiple threads but im so excited!, I'mm lucky that in the building where my office is,concord twoer in media city has a pilates adn yoga studio,however the yoga is bikram(ie. the hot sauna kind)andpilates isreformer, i just want to know whether its safe to practice,adn which is better?

Latest post on 31 October 2016 - 14:19
Hi! I do prenatal yoga and prenatal pilates in 2 different places and really enjoy both. Yoga really sets my mind to the right positive wave and pilates gives a pretty good work out for all the muscles without putting too much stress on my body. Can you please advise on the name of these two places and the contact details?
Latest post on 27 October 2016 - 16:12
Hi! I do prenatal yoga and prenatal pilates in 2 different places and really enjoy both. Yoga really sets my mind to the right positive wave and pilates gives a pretty good work out for all the muscles without putting too much stress on my body.
Latest post on 26 October 2016 - 18:36
apologies for multiple threads but im so excited!, I'mm lucky that in the building where my office is,concord twoer in media city has a pilates adn yoga studio,however the yoga is bikram(ie. the hot sauna kind)andpilates isreformer, i just want to know whether its safe to practice,adn which is better? hi. my OB actually encouraged me to do pilates & yoga - after my first trimester and after initial checkups confirmed everything is fine. but she said to make sure that you choose a 'prenatal class' and inform your instructor how far you are in your pregnancy. i also asked about bikram and was told it's not recommended for expecting moms. i suggest you talk to your doctor first before you do anything. :)
Latest post on 16 October 2016 - 10:13
*BUMP*
Latest post on 16 October 2016 - 10:10
*BUMP*

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY