Kylie cosmetics lipstick? | ExpatWoman.com

Kylie cosmetics lipstick?

Latest post on 12 October 2016 - 14:48

Has anyone tried it? Would love to know some reviews.

Also where do you order it from?

Latest post on 30 March 2017 - 11:31
I got Kylie as gift....2 of them I don't like....I'm not using, used only once my lips were very dried
Latest post on 07 March 2017 - 17:04
They sell plenty Kylie lipstick fakes at Dragonmart. Probably same quality as originals too as the originals are not good at all.
Latest post on 07 March 2017 - 13:32
I haven't personally tried the Kylie lipsticks, but I've heard they have improved since they first launched. I ordered a few recently back home in the States and told my sister to send them with someone who will be visiting Dubai. The Huda liquid lipsticks are a really nice formula, but don't last more than 3 hours in my opinion, but I do enjoy them and have quite a few colors. Also, another really nice lipstick is the Sephora creams lip stain, they're so soft and don't dry out and the full color range just arrived in Dubai and I'm obsessed. I've picked up 5 colors and I enjoy this formula much more than all my other lipsticks.
Latest post on 06 March 2017 - 14:02
I like the Kylie ones although i got the Matt and its a little dull looking after a while, but a bit of lip balm over top keeps its soft looking. I also got younique lip stains, my goodness really good, they actually last (even slept in it ha ha) but just be careful if you get it on your fingers. But you have to know someone who sells younique products (i don't sell BTW).
Latest post on 02 March 2017 - 12:26
I found Kylie and Kat Von D's absolutely awful, far too much staining and when dried looked awful. The best I have come across is Mac glosses and lipsticks, they stay smooth and nice for the entire day/night. Stila lipsticks are also amazing however I haven't seen them here
Latest post on 02 March 2017 - 10:13
Another great lipstick stain is from victoria secrets they have lovely colours too, very similar to huda and kylie ones
Latest post on 01 March 2017 - 10:53
Used both and find Kylie better than Huda as its long lasting and makes lips go less dry too.
Latest post on 26 February 2017 - 13:31
Hi Dashenka! I've actually been looking for reviews on the lipsticks as well. Been trying to decide between the kylie lipsticks or the huda beauty lipsticks. I've tried them both but i still can't makeup my mind. But i found this website, that gives you reviews on beauty products i found reviews mainly on the kyle lipstick, and they're not all bad reviews. some say it lasts long some say it doesn't. So I think i'll give it a try and will let you know the result. Here's the website btw, if you want to check for yourself [url=https://www.khayari.com/en/703/make-up/lip/kylie-matte-liquid-lipstick.html'>link[/url'>
Latest post on 14 October 2016 - 00:32
Has anyone tried it? Would love to know some reviews. Also where do you order it from? Hi, my teenager loves it, apparently. I got hers from a reliable beauty blogger here Dubai. Careful, lots of fake ones being sold online ? It's only 29 US dollars from the site itself. Order it online from kylie Cosmitics and you'll be fine
Latest post on 13 October 2016 - 17:13
Has anyone tried it? Would love to know some reviews. Also where do you order it from? Hi, my teenager loves it, apparently. I got hers from a reliable beauty blogger here Dubai. Careful, lots of fake ones being sold online ?
Latest post on 13 October 2016 - 08:01
Loads of reviews on you tube and they aren't particularly positive.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY