The B*** Hose | ExpatWoman.com

The B*** Hose

Latest post on 12 October 2016 - 19:35

I'm just gonna put it out there. We don't have the hoses at home. I'm loving them; I think they're great. But what's the proper procedure? Are you supposed to spray from the back or through the front and in between your legs?

I didn't grow up with them, so no one has ever taught me. I also clearly am not going to ask my co-workers. Please assist. :lol:

Latest post on 19 October 2016 - 11:10
We call it the bum gun! We use it to clean the bath but never for its intended purpose. The cubicles in the loos where I work are awful. Wish people would dry up after themselves. Mind you, when they chuck used paper towels on the floor right next to the bin, it doesn't surprise me. The lazy, dirty mares :angry: Same for the bath... And to fill a bucket up for mopping the floor
Latest post on 19 October 2016 - 10:18
Hope you ladies don't mind, but we're just going to remove the B word from the title :biggrin: Haha, it's a bit late isn't it? The thread has been up for almost a week, anyone offended by the word has surely seen it enough to be over it by now!! :lol: Very true, but it was worth the risk to gain attention to the thread :angel: FYI for you all in case you were wondering, the correct name is a 'shattaf', and it is historically an entertaining topic of conversation on the forum
Latest post on 19 October 2016 - 10:07
We call it the bum gun! We use it to clean the bath but never for its intended purpose. The cubicles in the loos where I work are awful. Wish people would dry up after themselves. Mind you, when they chuck used paper towels on the floor right next to the bin, it doesn't surprise me. The lazy, dirty mares :angry:
Latest post on 18 October 2016 - 21:17
I'm just gonna put it out there. We don't have the hoses at home. I'm loving them; I think they're great. But what's the proper procedure? Are you supposed to spray from the back or through the front and in between your legs? I didn't grow up with them, so no one has ever taught me. I also clearly am not going to ask my co-workers. Please assist. :lol: By far, my favorite thread this year! We don't have them where I am from either and now obsessed/love them! I had one installed in my house back home--the contractors were like "huh?" But they did it! By the way, I think it is kind of funny that your name is Wizzy and you started a thread about the toilet....
Latest post on 18 October 2016 - 17:54
OMG, this is a great thread! My DH calls it buttwashy. But I never get to use it. It just never worked for me because a) it is cold (for my ... there) and b) it just hurts because flow is just like a gunfire :lol:
Latest post on 18 October 2016 - 17:39
Hope you ladies don't mind, but we're just going to remove the B word from the title :biggrin: Haha, it's a bit late isn't it? The thread has been up for almost a week, anyone offended by the word has surely seen it enough to be over it by now!! :lol:
Latest post on 18 October 2016 - 17:35
Hope you ladies don't mind, but we're just going to remove the B word from the title :biggrin:
Latest post on 18 October 2016 - 16:44
Its soooo funny ? That wuestion has to be in a stand up comedy reall . So now the bidet as one lady said it is fir the same purpose as the hose. They both aim cleaning the thingys. Now the hose us simple aiming from front shooting to clean then dry w tissue. Thats for nbrr1 in case if 1and 2 start from back to aim 2 then change to front ti make sure nothing passed from back to front then drying again from front to back . Bidet has different shapes but the one here is back focussed its hard to aim front w it as if its only back . I saw others that has a fountain that is in the middle front that aims both . ?Thats it all about it i hope its clear . I have been for a long lime here that is the reason if my wide knowledge in that thing ?
Latest post on 18 October 2016 - 12:54
I think you just spray all over and hope some water hit to clean, at least that's what it looks like whenever people use them in the mall toilets. Its the same in our office building toilets its like a skating rink
Latest post on 17 October 2016 - 16:33
I think you just spray all over and hope some water hit to clean, at least that's what it looks like whenever people use them in the mall toilets.
Latest post on 17 October 2016 - 15:29
I'm just gonna put it out there. We don't have the hoses at home. I'm loving them; I think they're great. But what's the proper procedure? Are you supposed to spray from the back or through the front and in between your legs? I didn't grow up with them, so no one has ever taught me. I also clearly am not going to ask my co-workers. Please assist. :lol: OMG! am an Indian and never gave it a second thought about the positioning of the hose till I read this and had to collect my thoughts to concentrate about what I actually do...LOL! Its between the legs.... holding of the hose We were taught to clean entirely whether pee or poo( sorry for lack of anything less offensive ):lol:
Latest post on 14 October 2016 - 00:20
??? That took me a while to stop laughing, until I p I ssed my pants ??? On a serious note: it depend on what business you've done, if it's number 1 it'll be between the legs from front toward back. If it's number 2 then only the back, but always make sure that nothing passes from back to front, that need practice and aiming at the right angle so no splashing around happen... OMG I just can't believe myself writing this piece of advice on a public or private board ????????
Latest post on 13 October 2016 - 20:01
Dunno if this is the right thread to ask this Q ... We have this another toilet pot in our new apartment. Don't know what is that for ... One the main toilet commode and one more next to it... Any one knows what's that for? The other one has no flush tank only a tap @ nihonjin - If it has a tap, I will assume that it is a bidet? ( also used for washing after using the toilet )
Latest post on 13 October 2016 - 16:30
Dunno if this is the right thread to ask this Q ... We have this another toilet pot in our new apartment. Don't know what is that for ... One the main toilet commode and one more next to it... Any one knows what's that for? The other one has no flush tank only a tap
Latest post on 13 October 2016 - 13:28
Haha, Rescue11. This was a good read. But no one on the thread was able to answer if you are supposed to spray from the front (and under) or just straight from the back! I wanna know if I'm doing it correctly! Haha :) Anyone? Anyone? I am sure Google will throw up some answers for you :biggrin:
Latest post on 13 October 2016 - 08:16
Haha, Rescue11. This was a good read. But no one on the thread was able to answer if you are supposed to spray from the front (and under) or just straight from the back! I wanna know if I'm doing it correctly! Haha :) Anyone? Anyone?
Latest post on 12 October 2016 - 20:39
You gotta read this thread :biggrin::biggrin: [url=http://www.expatwoman.com/forum/topic224237-toilet-hosepipe.aspx'>Toilet Hose>>>[/url'>
Latest post on 12 October 2016 - 19:52
I'm new too (one week) and am curious to the answer of this question too. :) :thinking:

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY