Dentist for maids | ExpatWoman.com

Dentist for maids

Latest post on 13 October 2016 - 20:47

Hello ladies does anyone know an affordable dentist for my maid ?

Latest post on 23 October 2016 - 10:05
Hello ladies does anyone know an affordable dentist for my maid ? There are Filipino dentist in bur dubai or deira I think, try google or post of facebook. I know many of the fillipinos I worked with went there and it was like a third of the price.
Latest post on 15 October 2016 - 21:33
Seriously i am fed up with reading this board where every single question turns into an argument. I don't see anything wrong with the OP wanting to take her maid to an affordable dentist, and i would do the same if we ever need one, as her insurance does not cover it...
Latest post on 15 October 2016 - 20:47
Actually Samram, I am self employed and I do go to the same doctors / dentists as everyone I employ (including my maids). We are all on the same policy and hence we have the same options. Coming from a country where healthcare is available to all, I do not believe that choice should be down to class.
Latest post on 15 October 2016 - 19:59
What's wrong with taking her to your own dentist? Seriously??? Does your employer take you to his/her dentist?? Not many people get dental insurance, the fact that OP is willing to pay for it is great, so obviously she would want somewhere affordable.
Latest post on 15 October 2016 - 12:08
Aster Medical in Barsha is Economical but Oopsiedaisy is right why you are not taking her to your own dentist.
Latest post on 15 October 2016 - 00:48
What's wrong with taking her to your own dentist?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY