Good Brazilian wax and eyebrow threading services | ExpatWoman.com

Good Brazilian wax and eyebrow threading services

Latest post on 14 October 2016 - 07:27

Hello! I'm very new here in Dubai. I'm trying to find for a salon that provides a good service for Brazilian waxing and eyebrow threading with cheap or decent prices. Theach threads here on Brazilian waxing is pretty outdated and I'm having so much trouble deciding which ones are good.

Please help someone! ???

Latest post on 04 January 2017 - 02:20
You should check out NStyle Beauty lounge at Mall of the emirates. I have been getting my [url=http://www.nstyleintl.com/service-menu/brazilian-wax-dubai/'>brazilian wax[/url'> and eyebrow threading there for almost a year. They have good technicians.
Latest post on 18 October 2016 - 21:14
Thank you all! All you have been helpful. I'll probably check out those that is near to where I live. If you guys know of any good places which is nearer to discovery gardens do let me know as well . :biggrin:
Latest post on 17 October 2016 - 11:26
Essentials Hair and Beauty Salon, Al Wasl Road. Eyebrow threading is only 35 and they do Lycon Wax too! Tootsie or Analy :)
Latest post on 16 October 2016 - 20:00
Try Sassy Lashes Beauty Lounge in Al Ghazal Mall. Reasonable price and the Philippines lady waxing good.
Latest post on 15 October 2016 - 20:37
Waxing at Pastels is good - I go to the one at the Ritz Carlton in JBR and they have a discount on Mondays What's the discount on Monday's please, no info about it in their website? It's under Latest News and Special Offers - Sunday and Monday 15% off all waxing and selected nail services :)
Latest post on 15 October 2016 - 20:06
Hi, I go to The White Room in Motorcity. Esmerti is awesome, I had never had a brazilian done before and she was so nice and it was bearable. I used to go to the brow bar in sephora at Festival city but I asked Esmerti to do my brows (first time to thread as well) and they are now a much better shape. They offer discounts if you prepay. Pay for 3 waxing get the 4th free, also have points tally when you reach 2000aed (i think by memory) spend in a year you get 15% discount on everything for life. Brazilian is about 105aed and threading eyebrow is about 45aed.
Latest post on 15 October 2016 - 15:22
Waxing at Pastels is good - I go to the one at the Ritz Carlton in JBR and they have a discount on Mondays What's the discount on Monday's please, no info about it in their website?
Latest post on 15 October 2016 - 15:09
Waxing at Pastels is good - I go to the one at the Ritz Carlton in JBR and they have a discount on Mondays
Latest post on 15 October 2016 - 08:08
Sisters is good, uses lycon wax, no strips. Threading is good at any nail salon really, like NBar or even Sisters. Thanks Silvstet. How are the prices like? Are they pretty decent or a rip off? Have a look on the website, they aren't the cheapest, but sometimes I think you get what you pay for with waxing.
Latest post on 14 October 2016 - 10:46
Sisters is good, uses lycon wax, no strips. Threading is good at any nail salon really, like NBar or even Sisters. Thanks Silvstet. How are the prices like? Are they pretty decent or a rip off?
Latest post on 14 October 2016 - 09:46
Sisters is good, uses lycon wax, no strips. Threading is good at any nail salon really, like NBar or even Sisters.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY