I want to have twins | ExpatWoman.com

I want to have twins

Latest post on 17 October 2016 - 11:23
To Macaroon 62 ,, Thank you so much ,, god bless you and your beautiful family :) :) I know it is easy but as i said , many factors play role here. Thanks leena
Latest post on 17 October 2016 - 11:10
Dear fiona i can totally understand u , cz i also wanted to have twins si badly and got twin gls but by chance . I needed a push for my ovaries and took a meducation that increases the ovulation chance cz i was over 35 when i conceived my twinies .u didnt ask the dr fir twins but it was just by chance . These neds can increase the chance if it even my friend got triplets . That time my dr was in deira as i was living there sone years back but i think any dr can give u the same med . Its a v famius ned u forgot the name but using it cant guarantee the twin but increaee chances . To guarantee it i dint know if now they have something new but if what i hear usually it has to be by ivf i think only ,but u can ask . U have to put in mind that twins means firget u r alive fir 7 years at least it will drain ur powers .i got help and in spite of that i had to leave my job that u adored.it us seriously v difficult to raise twins i wouldnt advise it to anyone unless she can really bear it .after 8 years if age it begins ti be easier but not titalky though . Mine r young ladies now and they r my life. Tessa21 was not wrong saying that problems can occure in more than one baby pregnancy. Usually the more feotus the more probs . Even two can bear some problems that r minor and usually solved w age . Goid luck anyways :)
Latest post on 17 October 2016 - 08:00
Thank you so much dear Tessa21 for your comment. But just to clear that it is not demands or desire to have twin ,, it is something personal and you might not aware of it. plus the doctor will decide or agree at the end. Hope you understand. Thanks
Latest post on 16 October 2016 - 21:59
I haven't been on here for a while as we are quite happy in Paris so delayed Dubaimbut had to respond not because I Know anyone but because I have concerns. Any doctor worth the name would not consciously intervene to deliberately create designer twins. The risks associated with multiple pregnancies are significantly higher than for a singleton pregnancy putting yourself and any foetus at risk. There are fertility drugs for women with fertility problems, who cannot conceive without medical intervention. A known complication is multiple pregnancy - sometimes quads but then one usually has to offer a selective reduction and this poses huge risks of aborting the pregnancy. Babies are not commodities to be traded and demands for a twin pregnancy are unreasonable.
Latest post on 16 October 2016 - 10:53
I want to have twins Good morning ladies … From your own experience, is there any doctor here in Dubai can help you to have twins? I am not looking for IVF center, I want something can work with drugs or injections. I hear and read many stories online , but I don’t know where to go here in Duabi This wish due to some personal reasons, so if you have any info please share it with me :) :) Any good doctor at city hospital or Medcare? Thanks Flona9

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY