brunch | ExpatWoman.com

brunch

Latest post on 17 October 2016 - 11:39

Any recommendations for a good, mid price Friday brunch?
TIA

Latest post on 23 October 2016 - 10:06
The Dusit Thani on Sheik Zayed Road is excellent. There are Cobone vouchers available for 159 AED. You can pay an extra 60 AED to the restaurant if you want unlimited alcohol. This one sounds great, thanks for posting. will check it out for sure
Latest post on 18 October 2016 - 12:56
How much is a midprice brunch? A few friends booked Toro Toro for a celebration and I found out it's 500 dhs with alcohol ?. I'm not good value on brunches, I do like a drink, but would have max 3 glasses of something alcoholic during a brunch, so I find it quite expensive while my friends been there before and says it's "not that expensive" for a Dubai brunch. Mid price is usually AED250 I avoid the AED500 ones like the plague as the equivalent of over GBP100 for 4 hours is outrageous. Perhaps the people that don't mind paying have huge amounts of disposable income. Toro Toro is nice but not worth AED500 Thanks, I felt so stingy thinking it's expensive, as I don't do brunches often and it's a special occasion I will go this time anyway. I am the same as you. I rarely go unless it is a special occasion. I don't like champagne so stick to spirits and they tend to serve the cheapest ones possible so it isn't worth the money and buffet eating gets so boring after a while. Toro Toro is nice as table service although I wish they would stop people smoking in there
Latest post on 18 October 2016 - 12:54
How much is a midprice brunch? A few friends booked Toro Toro for a celebration and I found out it's 500 dhs with alcohol ?. I'm not good value on brunches, I do like a drink, but would have max 3 glasses of something alcoholic during a brunch, so I find it quite expensive while my friends been there before and says it's "not that expensive" for a Dubai brunch. Mid price is usually AED250 I avoid the AED500 ones like the plague as the equivalent of over GBP100 for 4 hours is outrageous. Perhaps the people that don't mind paying have huge amounts of disposable income. Toro Toro is nice but not worth AED500 Thanks, I felt so stingy thinking it's expensive, as I don't do brunches often and it's a special occasion I will go this time anyway.
Latest post on 18 October 2016 - 12:49
How much is a midprice brunch? A few friends booked Toro Toro for a celebration and I found out it's 500 dhs with alcohol ?. I'm not good value on brunches, I do like a drink, but would have max 3 glasses of something alcoholic during a brunch, so I find it quite expensive while my friends been there before and says it's "not that expensive" for a Dubai brunch. Mid price is usually AED250 I avoid the AED500 ones like the plague as the equivalent of over GBP100 for 4 hours is outrageous. Perhaps the people that don't mind paying have huge amounts of disposable income. Toro Toro is nice but not worth AED500
Latest post on 18 October 2016 - 12:44
How much is a midprice brunch? A few friends booked Toro Toro for a celebration and I found out it's 500 dhs with alcohol ?. I'm not good value on brunches, I do like a drink, but would have max 3 glasses of something alcoholic during a brunch, so I find it quite expensive while my friends been there before and says it's "not that expensive" for a Dubai brunch.
Latest post on 17 October 2016 - 16:54
Kitchen 6 is great and i like Chamas as well ( if you are craving meat u'll have an OD there ):biggrin:
Latest post on 17 October 2016 - 13:54
There is the Kitchen6 in J W Marriott Marquis Hotel. Brunch for 195 AED. Also located on Sheik Zayed Road. :)
Latest post on 17 October 2016 - 12:44
The Dusit Thani on Sheik Zayed Road is excellent. There are Cobone vouchers available for 159 AED. You can pay an extra 60 AED to the restaurant if you want unlimited alcohol.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY