recommend me a book | ExpatWoman.com

recommend me a book

Latest post on 19 October 2016 - 13:19

Hi all!

I love reading books and would like to know what are you all reading now? or have read recently.

Thanks all!:biggrin:

Latest post on 22 October 2016 - 15:03
Sweetbitter by Stephanie Danler a great novel..love it.
Latest post on 22 October 2016 - 13:58
Hi dear, I suggest you read Sidney Sheldon's "If tomorrow comes" witty ;)
Latest post on 20 October 2016 - 18:49
Gone girl is v nice i think frim jillian flynm . She has twi other books ( sharp edges and ???) bith r goid too . I am reading the sharp edges now . I like it . Thanks dear have read her works its Dark places Sharp objects is one of those books i read after a hiatus and absolutely loved it! :)
Latest post on 20 October 2016 - 18:46
Gone Girl and The Girl on the train Read them and absolutely loved them! thanks anyway! :biggrin:
Latest post on 20 October 2016 - 18:46
Gone Girl and The Girl on the train Read them and absolutely loved them! thanks anyway! :biggrin:
Latest post on 20 October 2016 - 11:00
Gone girl is v nice i think frim jillian flynm . She has twi other books ( sharp edges and ???) bith r goid too . I am reading the sharp edges now . I like it .
Latest post on 20 October 2016 - 09:01
Gone Girl and The Girl on the train
Latest post on 19 October 2016 - 23:47
Sweet romantic novels - A Portrait in Sepia by Isabelle Allende & Captain Corelli's Mandolin by Louis de Bernieres
Latest post on 19 October 2016 - 22:53
Just reading Bill Bryson's "The Road to Little Dribbling" which is the follow-up to his earlier book, "Notes From a Small Island" . A very enjoyable read, especially if you ever read the first book. Will try this too!! thanks :)
Latest post on 19 October 2016 - 22:51
I'm reading "Shantaram" and I love it! It's about a man who escaped from an Australian prison to India, about his new life in Bombay!:cool: Will definitely read it thanks :)
Latest post on 19 October 2016 - 16:02
Just reading Bill Bryson's "The Road to Little Dribbling" which is the follow-up to his earlier book, "Notes From a Small Island" . A very enjoyable read, especially if you ever read the first book.
Latest post on 19 October 2016 - 14:25
I'm reading "Shantaram" and I love it! It's about a man who escaped from an Australian prison to India, about his new life in Bombay!:cool:

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY