HELP WEDDING VENUE | ExpatWoman.com

HELP WEDDING VENUE

Latest post on 29 April 2017 - 13:43
Hey there, I would suggest you to start by asking around any friends, family or work colleagues if they can recommend a nice venue for you to look at. When I was planning a wedding in Boca Rtaon area, then my husband and I looked at about 5 different places. In the end, we booked [url=http://theaddisonofbocaraton.com/weddings-overview/'>Boca Raton wedding venues which was recommended by my work colleague[/url'> and was in my budget. You can get married at different time of the day or on a weekday as many venues give discounts if you have your wedding during the week. Also, having the ceremony and reception at the same venue can save some money as you do not have to decorate two venues.
Latest post on 22 November 2016 - 20:34
Thank you guyz for your advices. I will consider all of that.
Latest post on 27 October 2016 - 08:28
We used the Creek Golf Club. The prices were good, i.e. they didn't double the price for food when the word "wedding" was mentioned. The building was fabulous, with a sail on the top, but we sat outside under the stars on the balcony, the views spectacular and the staff were lovely. Check it out.
Latest post on 24 October 2016 - 12:02
the cheapest 'indoor' hotel venue to have your wedding reception would be around the rate of AED 100 per head (for buffet... alcohol would be extra)... but these are usually 3 star city hotels... if you're looking for something more fancy the average 5 star city hotel charges in the range of AED 180 to AED 240 (again for buffet... alcohol would be extra)... while the more fancy beach and resort hotels would charge from AED 260 to AED 400 per head... if you require alcohol at your wedding reception you would need to have it at a hotel or polo/golf club or then on a licensed boat... most people prefer the polo/golf club option as at these the alcohol can also be purchased from other emirates and not necessarily through the authorised (read more expensive) options such as MMI and A&E if you're ok with your guests travelling a bit then look at Sharjah and Ajman for hotel options... much better in price and value... but of course there is the drive to consider! Some of your guests may choose to make a staycation of that weekend... keep in mind weekday rates are cheaper than weekend rates... city hotels are cheaper than resorts... if you have a smaller number of guests (under 50) you may even be able to just hire your favourite restaurant out exclusively instead of going in for a ballroom! happy to offer more free advice... just get in touch on my username at gmail dot com
Latest post on 23 October 2016 - 14:00
There are so many venues nowadays, all depends on budget. One really lovely venue that is very charming and looks lovely in the evening is the XVA Gallery & Hotel in Bastakiya www.xvahotel.com, still one of the most affordable places for a wedding.
Latest post on 23 October 2016 - 11:32
I want to get married in dubai next year any venue you could recomend which is cheaper. If you get married in the summer, it is almost half the price for venues. Fairmont on the palm had a excellent deal this year and you got a lot for free. Trade center is reasonable too. Arabian ranches golf club is not expensive either.
Latest post on 22 October 2016 - 21:50
You can have the wedding party on a boat in Dubai Marina. Or on a dhow on the Creek. Very reasonable prices. The price also depends if you would want the choice of alcohol? What is your budget?
Latest post on 21 October 2016 - 00:31
I want to get married in dubai next year any venue you could recomend which is cheaper.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY