Husband/ Wife activities ideas? | ExpatWoman.com

Husband/ Wife activities ideas?

Latest post on 22 October 2016 - 21:45

Hey guys! My husband and I are running out of things we can do on the weekends. It's becoming a real struggle to come up with activities to entertain ourselves with. Any suggestions? What do you ladies normally do for fun with your husbands/ boyfriends?

Latest post on 02 November 2016 - 17:36
http://www.dubai-fleamarket.com/ We are going to check this out on Saturday! Hoping for some Art bargains.
Latest post on 25 October 2016 - 10:03
Hi rusamerican86, Some of the most fun we had over the years included: Cooking workshops at Atelier Des Chefs, exploring art galleries in Bastakiya, Overnight desert safaris, Hot Air balloon ride, Seawings plane tour of Dubai, Painting sessions at Jam Jar Dubai, Musandam boat trip, Bateaux dubai dinner, horse riding in Mushrif Park, Go Karting in Motor City, Sky Diving, spa holiday at Zighy Bay, Oman, Full moon desert drumming, photography workshops, volunteering (www.volunteerinuae.com) attending events and exhibitions, weekend trips to neighbouring countries, take an abra to old Dubai explore restaurants in Deira, We are really looking forward to checking out the Dubai Opera soon and the Safari Park when it opens next year. Whoa! You guys really know how to entertain yourselves. Awesome activities! Thank you very much! That was over many years rusamerican86, the older we get the less we want to go out :)
Latest post on 25 October 2016 - 08:52
Has anyone mention the rainforest - Dubai's Green Plant? This is located in City Walk. We found the museum in Al Ain by far, one of the best. Well illustrated history of the United Arab Emirates. :) I've heard about Green Planet and asked my husband if he was interested but he didn't seem enthusiastic. But i will make him go with me one day. hehehe (evil laugh:lol:) Thanks!
Latest post on 24 October 2016 - 20:34
Has anyone mention the rainforest - Dubai's Green Plant? This is located in City Walk. We found the museum in Al Ain by far, one of the best. Well illustrated history of the United Arab Emirates. :)
Latest post on 24 October 2016 - 13:24
Grrat question! My hubby and I are sorta in the same boat. When we were living back home (California) We had friends that would come hang out at our place on weekend to grill or play cards, games etc. We aren't big partiers but getting people together was just something fun to pass time. Maybe just get some friends together and have a potluck and do a card night as well. Multi-Couple events takes the load off of you or him to figure something specific out.. The guys hung out and ladies hung out. We were also thinking of taking up golf lessons. Maybe even finding a bowling group. I loved to bowling back in the day. It's just cigarette smoke inside places is a huge turn off for us. We also have other friends that go to the Dubai Mall and watch some ice hockey games on Saturday if thathe interest you as well. Grab a coffee and pass some time. We do mini getaways to RAK for something different from Dubai, but the malls get old and the packed beaches are not our thing. We are mid 40s but the one kid we have is already grown and on his own. So its hard to find other couples in same situation. We don't have many couples friends here either and spend most time off by ourselves. My husband doesn't work a traditional work week, so his days off rotate each week making it hard to do weekend only event's. I am glad you posted this question because it gives me great ideas as well. Love my hubby but getting to be a struggle to find something more exciting to do besides eating out and a movie. Thanks for posting...keep the great ideas coming ladies!
Latest post on 23 October 2016 - 13:40
Hi rusamerican86, Some of the most fun we had over the years included: Cooking workshops at Atelier Des Chefs, exploring art galleries in Bastakiya, Overnight desert safaris, Hot Air balloon ride, Seawings plane tour of Dubai, Painting sessions at Jam Jar Dubai, Musandam boat trip, Bateaux dubai dinner, horse riding in Mushrif Park, Go Karting in Motor City, Sky Diving, spa holiday at Zighy Bay, Oman, Full moon desert drumming, photography workshops, volunteering (www.volunteerinuae.com) attending events and exhibitions, weekend trips to neighbouring countries, take an abra to old Dubai explore restaurants in Deira, We are really looking forward to checking out the Dubai Opera soon and the Safari Park when it opens next year. Whoa! You guys really know how to entertain yourselves. Awesome activities! Thank you very much!
Latest post on 23 October 2016 - 12:43
Hi rusamerican86, Some of the most fun we had over the years included: Cooking workshops at Atelier Des Chefs, exploring art galleries in Bastakiya, Overnight desert safaris, Hot Air balloon ride, Seawings plane tour of Dubai, Painting sessions at Jam Jar Dubai, Musandam boat trip, Bateaux dubai dinner, horse riding in Mushrif Park, Go Karting in Motor City, Sky Diving, spa holiday at Zighy Bay, Oman, Full moon desert drumming, photography workshops, volunteering (www.volunteerinuae.com) attending events and exhibitions, weekend trips to neighbouring countries, take an abra to old Dubai explore restaurants in Deira, We are really looking forward to checking out the Dubai Opera soon and the Safari Park when it opens next year.
Latest post on 23 October 2016 - 09:17
Archery or pigeon shooting at the Jebel Ali Club. BBQ in the desert (don't leave any rubbish behind ?). Visit Ripe market in Zabeel Park (think it's some market in Al Barsha Park as well). Hire some bikes in the Marina. Go to the beach. Visit the Creek area, abra, shawarma and Dubai Museum. Archery sounds cool! And actually I was interested in Ripe market but never got a chance to check it out. We do go for bike rides in Al Qudra but it's getting too difficult for me since i'm 5 months pregnant. We haven't checked out the Creek area, may be next weekend. Thank you so much! :)
Latest post on 23 October 2016 - 09:11
Try the House of Hysteria in Dubai Mall. A lot of fun! Make a picnic in the desert. Check out the new beach promenade in Jumeirah (North). Lunch at Sheikh Mohammed's Center for Cultural Understanding. Join the Meet Up Groups full of activities. Check out the new museums. Try the 4D cinema in Deira City Center. Go for a foot massage. On Friday there will be Cliff Diving from 27 meters height in Dubai Marina (Pier 7). When did you last visit one of the many beautiful parks in Dubai? Join all the forums full of ideas: http://www.visitdubai.com/en/events/?fromDate=26-12-2013&toDate=30-04-2014&eventCategory=sports&searchText=#/ and https://www.facebook.com/ShortListDXB/ Buy Time Out Magazine. Or let me know if you have a budget? If you like going out to eat/drink? Then it may be easier to suggest something. Thank you so much! Great ideas! We do love going out to eat, we don't drink though. We don't really have a budget, as long as we do something enjoyable money doesn't matter.
Latest post on 23 October 2016 - 08:40
Archery or pigeon shooting at the Jebel Ali Club. BBQ in the desert (don't leave any rubbish behind ?). Visit Ripe market in Zabeel Park (think it's some market in Al Barsha Park as well). Hire some bikes in the Marina. Go to the beach. Visit the Creek area, abra, shawarma and Dubai Museum.
Latest post on 22 October 2016 - 22:26
Try the House of Hysteria in Dubai Mall. A lot of fun! Make a picnic in the desert. Check out the new beach promenade in Jumeirah (North). Lunch at Sheikh Mohammed's Center for Cultural Understanding. Join the Meet Up Groups full of activities. Check out the new museums. Try the 4D cinema in Deira City Center. Go for a foot massage. On Friday there will be Cliff Diving from 27 meters height in Dubai Marina (Pier 7). When did you last visit one of the many beautiful parks in Dubai? Join all the forums full of ideas: http://www.visitdubai.com/en/events/?fromDate=26-12-2013&toDate=30-04-2014&eventCategory=sports&searchText=#/ and https://www.facebook.com/ShortListDXB/ Buy Time Out Magazine. Or let me know if you have a budget? If you like going out to eat/drink? Then it may be easier to suggest something.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY