Hubby Gift ideas | ExpatWoman.com

Hubby Gift ideas

Latest post on 23 October 2016 - 11:58

hello all

Im stuck to what to buy my husband for his 32nd birthday i will give an idea of his interests

cigar smoking (however i want to discourage that)
leather goods
branded wear (particularly Hackett brand)
precious stones (ivory...i know!!!)
hes not athletic and little bit on the chubby side
he loves custom made suits with his initials engraved
we love going out to eat at new restaurants and he loves eating steak!
he has an orginal rolex watch which he has been hinting at getting the strap replaced

Last year i bought him a bathrobe, also his birthday overlaps our one year anniversarybeing married
budget is around 700 AED so no getaways please

any advice please?!!

Latest post on 26 October 2016 - 13:06
My DH loved Fitbit that I gave him for his birthday recently. Most amusing was that he was excited to see his sleep patterns on the mobile app that goes with it. Oh, Fitbit is a Smart watch which goes with any phone, which ash Bluetooth, I think. And it is available in your budget too. Good luck.
Latest post on 24 October 2016 - 07:33
A gift voucher for: Shooting range/club A trial day at a golf club A yacht rental, you can get a nice yacht (size 14 people) at 800 Aed. A weekend away to i.e. a 5 star hotel in Abu Dhabi
Latest post on 23 October 2016 - 13:37
My husband's 36th Birthday was yesterday and i gave him an Apple watch Sport Edition and he absolutely loved it. That was a good motivation for him to go cycling last night. :biggrin:
Latest post on 23 October 2016 - 13:36
Hi labello861, I get my stationary done in London at https://www.instagram.com/grosvenorstationerycompany/ they have really nice designs and I just love the calligraphy and the envelopes! Some great printers I have previously used in the UAE are Veesham Priting Press in Dubai and Pioneer Printing Press in Ajman. Good luck!
Latest post on 23 October 2016 - 13:16
Thanks Umm sofia he works in insurance so he carries a briefcase around everywhere so I love the stationary idea!
Latest post on 23 October 2016 - 12:52
Hi labello861, A couple of gifts I had made which were really appreciated were: 1. I had a Personal Monogram Designed by www.natoof.com and had a wax seal stamp made 2. I bought a noble title from www.highlandtitles.com for a family member giving them the right to use Lord of Glencoe 3. I had some personal stationary designed (letterheads & envelopes)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY