Shipping companies to Australia | ExpatWoman.com

Shipping companies to Australia

Latest post on 24 October 2016 - 14:38
Our container was unloaded by King and Wilson in melbourne. The two blokes who showed up were really rushed and we only let them unpack the big things as they were literally throwing the small things in a pile. On the plus side they were very punctual and also collected the empty boxes when we finished unpacking after 3 weeks. Price wise DASA was expensive. We paid extra for peace of mind as we had used them 3 times before , locally in dubai. We got similar(expensive) price quotes from crown and emovers. If you need something cheaper I can recommend another movers which my friend used for dubai to Sydney. I dont remember the name but i can confirm it with her, if you are interested. She had a good experience but when we contacted them they did not sound so organised on the phone as the other big moving companies so we did not pursue them. Just wanted to add DASA kept us informed about the container where abouts through out its journey, with regular emails which was very reassuring.
Latest post on 24 October 2016 - 14:08
Thanks so Much. I think That they are associated with oss in Oz, is that who unpacked you? They moved us here. Would you mind sharing the cost, I am having heart palpitations at the cost, I only have 1 quote back and waiting for the others but totally shocked . Thanks . They all say 8 weeks door to Door .
Latest post on 24 October 2016 - 09:46
We used DASA for shipping from dubai to melbourne. Got it delivered between 6 to 7 weeks. Door to door without any hassle and no problems with customs. Their dubai team was great and efficient. We had no breakage. Not too impressed with the guys who showed up at melbourne side for unloading.
Latest post on 23 October 2016 - 18:29
I was hoping for some suggestions or feedback on Shipping companies from Dubai to Melbourne. Thanks in advance.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY