Pap Smear ???? :( | ExpatWoman.com

Pap Smear ???? :(

Latest post on 26 October 2016 - 14:38

Hello,

I havent done a pap smear in Dubai and was wondering where would be a good, clean, safe place to do it? How much does it usually cost?

Also does anyone know a European gynecologist?

Latest post on 30 October 2016 - 15:47
I can recommend Dr. Andrea (German) in Jumeirah as well as Dr. Wendy (British) at American hospital. I have been to both in the past and they were great.
Latest post on 30 October 2016 - 15:43
I would recommend Dr Anna Sepiola at Dubai London Clinic - really like her. Sorry I cannot recall the price but it should be covered under your insurance so maybe check what is covered. At Dubai London you pay and then claim back afterwards.
Latest post on 27 October 2016 - 13:25
I've been going to Healthbay Polyclinic for years, Dr. Jozsa (male) is of Hungarian descent with German training I think, absolutely amazing, very calm, smiling all the time and very understanding. Best to phone and ask about the price but the place is very well managed thus very clean and safe. I had my last one with DR Liliana at healthbay, lovely lady, I think the cost was 1500-2000 with Mamogram
Latest post on 26 October 2016 - 22:55
Hi, I had mine done at the American Hospital with Dr Braithwaite, she is so lovely and British. She also delivered my baby :) I can't remember the cost but I'm sure it wasn't a lot.
Latest post on 26 October 2016 - 18:59
I've been going to Healthbay Polyclinic for years, Dr. Jozsa (male) is of Hungarian descent with German training I think, absolutely amazing, very calm, smiling all the time and very understanding. Best to phone and ask about the price but the place is very well managed thus very clean and safe.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY