looking for Job agencies in Dubai | ExpatWoman.com

looking for Job agencies in Dubai

Latest post on 26 October 2016 - 16:23

Hi , Does anyone know any good job agencies in Dubai? I work in Fashion and looking for agencies to contact as looking for a job in Dubai .
Thanks

Latest post on 28 October 2016 - 22:20
You're most welcome. If you are applying from London, you need to keep an eye on the Guardian Newspaper online job section. They do post Dubai based positions from time to time. Look under location, Middle East https://jobs.theguardian.com/
Latest post on 28 October 2016 - 17:53
Thanks Sofia , this is very helpful :) I will check these out . looks like it will take a lot of work to try to get a job especially as I am currently living in London . finger crossed I can get something . Thanks again
Latest post on 27 October 2016 - 09:36
Hi there, Here are some of the more known agencies: Azrek BAC Charter House Clarendon Parker Hays Kershaw Leonard Michael Page Mira Consultancy Nelson Park Advisors MSC Headhunting SOS Recruitment Job Sites: www.monster.com/jobs/q-bahrain-jobs.aspx www.gulftalent.com/bahrain/jobs www.gulfconnexions.com You should also contact companies directly, network as much as you can, attend exhibitions, create google alerts to send you e-mail updates on the companies and industry you would like for. It is a full time job to find a full time job over here. Good luck.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY