Small gifts? | ExpatWoman.com

Small gifts?

Latest post on 26 October 2016 - 16:28

We are having our wedding soon and cant come up with an idea of gift favors for guests.

Does anyone have any ideas of something small but interesting to have at the tables for each guest?

Latest post on 30 October 2016 - 18:08
Small boxes of sweets with your names
Latest post on 27 October 2016 - 09:25
Good morning, I went to a wedding that where they gave out a CD of their wedding soundtrack had a photograph of bridge and groom on the front and monogram on the back. Another wedding had sweet little key chains with the names and wedding date engraved
Latest post on 27 October 2016 - 09:05
how about plantable paper? cobone currently has a deal on for 11dhs for plantable cards... so it could be a thankyou card and then you just plant it to grow wildflowers! you can either buy it locally here or get something similar from abroad... if you like the idea of miniature bottles filled with perfume I can help you source this out as I did that for a wedding last year
Latest post on 26 October 2016 - 19:04
A champagne shaped USB stick, or any wedding themed USB stick is a very relevant gift that people would genuinely use and is memorable too if it gets engraved with your wedding date or your initials, etc...:gift: Alibaba sells it by the bulk...not sure if they deliver here but google can help more...
Latest post on 26 October 2016 - 18:31
I'd recommend a slow wander around Daiso. The shelves are chock-a-block full of cheap and cheerful items (sensible/humorous/ridiculous) many of which could be suitable for your purpose.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY