what to do if employer terminates unlimited contract without real raeson? | ExpatWoman.com

what to do if employer terminates unlimited contract without real raeson?

Latest post on 26 October 2016 - 21:35

Iwhat to do if employer terminates unlimited contract without real reason?
How should the employee react?
Where to go for help?
Is there any office, Ministry, in JAfza?
Any chances to get compensation or other payments?

Latest post on 15 November 2016 - 10:45
Hello im going through this now and i've sent an email to [email protected] they will reply with a form to fill out regarding unpaid,.... i have a pretty strong case because i was terminated due to pregnancy and im on a mission to bring them down because it was so unfair let alone unprofesional to do that. i will not be bullied by a bunch of horrible management. good luck! let me know if you need more info.
Latest post on 01 November 2016 - 22:13
If the reason is invalid then goto Ministry of Labour. Good luck!
Latest post on 27 October 2016 - 10:48
Well that's not true at all. They have to give you a valid reason for terminating the contract. They can't terminate you for no reason. Contracts can be terminated with the mutual consent of both employer and employee, but if there's a problem, then they would have had to issue you with warnings etc, prior to terminating your contract.
Latest post on 27 October 2016 - 10:28
On an unlimited contract either party can terminate with 30 days notice. The employer must either give 30 days notice or, if it's immediate they must pay the 30 days notice period. Outside of that the only thing that remains is any accrued annual leave not taken and gratuity calculated based on total time worked in the company. When an employee resigns there is nothing a company can do so I imagine the other way around the employee can only go look for another job and make sure everything that's due is given. If it's not then under NO circumstances should the cancellation papers be signed. He/she is entitled to receive ALL that is due BEFORE signing cancellation.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY