We are finally leaving Dubai after 36 years | ExpatWoman.com

We are finally leaving Dubai after 36 years

Latest post on 27 October 2016 - 08:21

Yes, we've spent most of our lives here but when you have to go, you have to go. Everybody has to go sooner or later.

We have a house to sell, that won't be a problem as its at Arabian Ranches, 2 cars and a house full of furniture.

I've seen so many posts about people relocating TO Dubai I thought I'd post the opposite.

Anyone want to swap a car already in the U.K. for a decent 4 wheel drive here? Or a very old, but very much loved BMW saloon.

So, 4 bed house, and almost everything in it from cooker, American fridge freezer, washing machine, condenser dryer, dishwasher, 3 bedroom sets, maids room furniture and baby items including car seats (grandparents babysitting useage so good nick), curtains, rugs, garden furniture, huge BBQ with shade.

Time frame - aiming for the end of the year.

Latest post on 29 October 2016 - 11:09
36 years!! Wow - well done and hopefully you will be handsomely rewarded with your property sale! Rather than dubizzle, which I've found full of timewasters ('last price' brigade) - try listing on EW Classifieds and also Facebook sites like Dubai Marina Buy Buy Sell Sell. FB sites are so much quicker and easier to list than a lot of classifieds - just take the pick on your phone and upload on to a network of like-minded expat buyers. Good luck and happy selling!!
Latest post on 29 October 2016 - 10:26
Wow, best of luck with your move, must be very daunting for you - but exciting times ahead. Enjoy!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY