Mumzworld | ExpatWoman.com

Mumzworld

Latest post on 28 October 2016 - 06:53

Has anyone else had a problem with them?

Ordered something last week, hadn't arrived after 3 working days. Called up, got told it would take 2 extra days as there was a warehouse change. Item still hasn't arrived.

When I tried the website this morning, it's closed down??

Latest post on 06 December 2016 - 19:22
hi ladies did you receive your orders? I was considering ordering some Seventh Generation stuff from them but I dont want to wait ages for it! My previous order came quickly so I dont know... Just to update, I ordered Pampers and Seventh Generation products from them, and received my full order in 2 days :)
Latest post on 02 December 2016 - 20:46
hi ladies did you receive your orders? I was considering ordering some Seventh Generation stuff from them but I dont want to wait ages for it! My previous order came quickly so I dont know...
Latest post on 27 November 2016 - 15:21
Thanks for the heads up, I was going to order boxes of diapers as they constantly say they have cheapest etc.. but I will drop that idea as I don't want diapers coming out of the windows because of me double buying them.;)
Latest post on 27 November 2016 - 11:46
I am suffereing the exact same problem. I ordered 2 separate orders and haven't received them yet. it has been more than 12 working days now. I called multiple times promising me to put my orders as priority but I see nothing happening. they used to be very fast before, don't know why they are slacking these days, but don't worry u will get it eventually :)
Latest post on 13 November 2016 - 09:55
I used them for the first time a few days ago and was happy with my order. It took 3 working days as the site said, and everything arrived nicely packed. I ordered sale items so they were in stock for sure.
Latest post on 30 October 2016 - 11:12
they've been using that 'warehouse change' excuse since July... I'm fed up now and just stopped ordering and one of their biggest advantages before was the quick delivery... now it's quicker for me to buy from the shops
Latest post on 28 October 2016 - 23:47
Ahh i see its working now. This morning it had a "bad gateway" error message!!! My order still says processing.... ARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!
Latest post on 28 October 2016 - 12:21
Yes sometimes they take time to deliver, happened to me more than once but eventually you get your stuff. They are not as fast as souq. WHat do you mean it closed down, i was just looking at it a while back and it was working fine!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY