twin toddlers in Abu Dhabi | ExpatWoman.com

twin toddlers in Abu Dhabi

Latest post on 17 November 2016 - 21:31
I will likely be ADEC though I have heard that with children I'd be placed at either an Abu Dhabi School or in Dubai. Thanks on the food front.
Latest post on 17 November 2016 - 03:22
Hi, sorry can't help you out with flight information. You will not have to worry on the food front as most food you get at home is available there. Which school will you be working at?
Latest post on 17 November 2016 - 00:47
Hi, I am looking to arrive in Dec. with my twin toddlers (they will be 22 months girls) to work in a school. I will start in a hotel. Does anyone know if most hotels offer toddler cots or cribs? Also, is there a service for temporary babysitting on arrival? About how long does it take to hire a nanny--if one sponsors vs. through an agency? I would like to bring a friend to help on the plane and on arrival, especially as they are not yet two until 2017 (coming in Dec.). Under two they can fly as lap seat without their own ticket, but my employer will pay. Has anyone heard of them allowing an additional adult instead of paying for the two children? Finally, what do little ones eat in UAE? Mine are used to organic fruits and milk and veggies. I want them to get used to local food but it may be a while.