American Hospital- Sleep studies | ExpatWoman.com

American Hospital- Sleep studies

Latest post on 22 November 2016 - 13:16
Thanks for sharing Skyfall. I appreciate it!
Latest post on 22 November 2016 - 10:35
We were advised to do nothing about his mild sleep apnea other than monitor it, I guess the advice given in terms of treatment depends on the diagnosis he is given.
Latest post on 21 November 2016 - 21:35
Thank you for your advise again. I have in the meantime after the previous threat been to the American hospital for a different issue and I was a bit disappointed therefore I doubted going back. As you mention that the study is fairly expensive therefore I want to make sure to go to the right place. I am happy you had good experience with them though, as we are now booked in and I am hoping for the best! Just out of curiosity, did they give you options on how to best treat the snorring? From the research we have done we are leaning towards using a dental devise instead of the CPAP machine if my DH condition is suitable for it.
Latest post on 21 November 2016 - 12:31
I wrote about it in a previous thread, my husband did a sleep study there, very expensive but can be useful...check with your insurance company though if they cover at least the consultation if not the study.
Latest post on 18 November 2016 - 13:13
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone of you has tried Dr. Emad at the American hospital for sleep studies and could give me feedback. I keep reading that the American Hospital is being ranked as one of the best in the UAE but my personal experience in a different department wasn't great so I am a bit hesitant. On the other hand I don't see many other choices when it comes to sleep studies so I am considering to giving it a try for my DH snoring. I would appreciate your suggestions. Many thanks!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY