Looking for Cosmetic Surgeon for Tummy Tuck & Breast augmentation/uplift | ExpatWoman.com

Looking for Cosmetic Surgeon for Tummy Tuck & Breast augmentation/uplift

Latest post on 08 January 2018 - 10:20
Hi everyone, I'm looking to have a tummy tuck and breast uplift/augmentation done and wonder if anyone has had these procedures done (or one or the other!) and would recommend their surgeon please? TIA Dr Adnan Tahir is a Board Certified Plastic and breast augmentation surgeon with special interests in aesthetic surgery of the face and augmentation surgery of the breast. He has 14 years experience in plastic and reconstructive surgery and his clinical interests include skin cancer, breast reconstruction, hand surgery and burns. Dr Tahir has performed numerous comprehensive breast reconstruction procedures, including fat and tissue transfer, making him one of the best breast reconstructive surgeons in the Middle East for patients who have had surgery for breast cancer including mastectomy.
Latest post on 23 November 2016 - 15:17
Thanks Sarahlou, my concern with Dr Khan is that he wants to charge me for two consultations when I'm only going once! I have been quoted 1400AED which seems like a lot to just go and see someone (and if they all charge this, then surely it makes it difficult to see a few surgeons and decide who you are comfortable with?). I sort of feel like its all about the money...not the patient care... :( In theory you are having two consultations as they are two completely different procedures I paid AED1000 for one consultation years ago is he charging AED1400 for 2 consultations or just one? If it is the latter then that is cheap for here! because I had already done my research and spoke with several Emirates ladies who had used him then I was always going to use him and he refunded the fee off my overall bill. Surgery here is expensive and sadly you tend to get what you pay for. Other ladies may give you some advice however I can only go with what I know and I trust him and would use him again.
Latest post on 23 November 2016 - 12:31
Thanks Sarahlou, my concern with Dr Khan is that he wants to charge me for two consultations when I'm only going once! I have been quoted 1400AED which seems like a lot to just go and see someone (and if they all charge this, then surely it makes it difficult to see a few surgeons and decide who you are comfortable with?). I sort of feel like its all about the money...not the patient care... :(
Latest post on 21 November 2016 - 08:43
Hi everyone, I'm looking to have a tummy tuck and breast uplift/augmentation done and wonder if anyone has had these procedures done (or one or the other!) and would recommend their surgeon please? TIA Dr Jaffar Khan did my boob job 5 years ago, he has recently done my friends and she also had an uplift. No complaints/problems whatsoever. I also believe Women come from all over the world for his tummy tucks. When I was having my procedure there were two ladies from Kenya and US who had had tummy tucks with him. His waiting lists are very long as he is in demand
Latest post on 20 November 2016 - 21:33
Hi everyone, I'm looking to have a tummy tuck and breast uplift/augmentation done and wonder if anyone has had these procedures done (or one or the other!) and would recommend their surgeon please? TIA

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY