Nursery Recommendations - AL Raha Beach Area | ExpatWoman.com

Nursery Recommendations - AL Raha Beach Area

Latest post on 24 November 2016 - 03:32

Hi all,

We will be relocating in February next year and I have been looking at nurseries for my 2 year old. We are looking at living in Al Muneera and I was hoping someone may be able to give me their views on Yellow Submarine nursery there or any recommendations that are close by.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Latest post on 10 December 2016 - 14:52
Hi all, We will be relocating in February next year and I have been looking at nurseries for my 2 year old. We are looking at living in Al Muneera and I was hoping someone may be able to give me their views on Yellow Submarine nursery there or any recommendations that are close by. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Hi, do you already have an exact place to live in at Al Muneera? Because if it helps, I actually know a real estate company that can help ^^:)
Latest post on 05 December 2016 - 10:53
It all depends exactly what you want for your child. They're are lots of nurseries close to Al Muneera in Khalifa City including Montessori nurseries. One nursery that I've heard a lot of good things about is 'Learning Spaces'. I have been into Yellow Submarine and the fabric of the building is very nice and it is convenient if you live in Al Muneera but I think you need to visit a few nurseries and make your own judgement.