RIP 7 Days | ExpatWoman.com

RIP 7 Days

Latest post on 25 November 2016 - 08:58

After 13 years, this expat favourite will cease operating after the Dec 22nd edition. Gutted!

Latest post on 30 November 2016 - 17:32
And remember...7 days gives the REAL news as it is..especially peoples views on Dubai unlike the other papers that are heavily doctored.
Latest post on 30 November 2016 - 15:59
thats sad:(
Latest post on 27 November 2016 - 10:34
After 13 years, this expat favourite will cease operating after the Dec 22nd edition. Gutted! Me too......I guess we have to see if the likes of 'Read' on the metro and tram will last...
Latest post on 26 November 2016 - 11:11
We knew they were going to stop the print edition, but to hear it's closing completely is very sad. Sign of the times. Print media is dying. The National have shed a load of staff, as have other papers. I feel for all the staff at the moment.
Latest post on 25 November 2016 - 21:44
Wages for upper level staff that allow them to pay the bills would cost a fortune and woth the rise of ecommerce it was inevitable. I am sure there is something new in the works. .
Latest post on 25 November 2016 - 21:43
Wages for upper level staff that allow them to pay the bills would cost a fortune and woth the rise of ecommerce it was inevitable. I am sure there is something new in the works. .
Latest post on 25 November 2016 - 16:25
They have put it down to weakening economic conditions and they can no longer produce the publication profitably as companies have really cut back on advertising spend. Surprising as most bit cities have at least 1 free daily news publication (e.g. Metro in the most large UK cities).
Latest post on 25 November 2016 - 15:02
Why? Where will people go to complain endlessly about: Drivinh Clothes Inequalities People telling them to go home if they do not like it here ? Oh I know... New EW members will soon be here...

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY