Modeling agencies | ExpatWoman.com

Modeling agencies

Latest post on 25 November 2016 - 10:44

My teen daughter would really love to do some modeling here, can anybody recommend some good starting ones for her, I'm not really sure where to begin! Thanks

Latest post on 29 November 2016 - 20:38
Thanks preethihappy, we have been in contact with bareface so let's see if we hear anything. I will also try the others you mention. She's extremely keen to get into this, so fingers crossed! Thanks for your help.
Latest post on 29 November 2016 - 15:36
My teen daughter would really love to do some modeling here, can anybody recommend some good starting ones for her, I'm not really sure where to begin! Thanks I work in event and the tops ones are Bareface,Wilhelmina Models Dubai, Mirage Concept.
Latest post on 26 November 2016 - 21:27
Thanks annorman, I will check them out :)
Latest post on 25 November 2016 - 11:52
Hi mayabkk, There are loads around in the UAE but my girls worked with MMG Talent for about 3 years when they were kids. For them it was just like playing and they love dressing up and meeting other kids - their staff would always be really nice and there were always lots of freebies. They eventually got bored of it when they reached their teens and wanted to do what their friends were doing. However, highly recommended and their savings accounts have far better balances than I do :-) Happy modelling!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY