A general checkup hospital | ExpatWoman.com

A general checkup hospital

Latest post on 27 November 2016 - 08:31

Hi everyone!
I'm looking for a genuine hospital that cares for its patients and isn't just looking to loot patients with insurance (with tests on tests, this and that because they can afford it through their insurance)

I've had some bad experiences with some hospitals where the doctor would suspect random symptoms on me and ask me to get tested, made a lot of money out of my insurance, later a family doctor who isn't practicing tells me that I hadn't had any symptoms for the problem.

This has happened a couple of times and now I'm tired and I'm looking for a dedicated genuine doctor who treats and looks after his/her patient and doesn't have eyes on my insurance card.

Would love to hear your good experiences!

Latest post on 27 November 2016 - 10:30
Discuss what you are specifically after with Dr. Shagufta Zia at the Medcare clinic on Jumeirah Beach Road, she is lovely and takes great care of her patients. They deal with most insurances as well. The key in Dubai I think is to ask what tests they carry out, what they exactly charge for in those tests, if it is a blood test and lets say they want to check vitamin D but that costs more, ask for a detailed lab cost list so that you can select what you would like to check and what not.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY