Atlantis | ExpatWoman.com

Atlantis

Latest post on 29 November 2016 - 13:06

Hi ladies,
Do any of you know if there is a nice bar in Atlantis where you can sit during the day for a nice cocktail or glass of wine? Planning on taking friends there when they come to visit but we won't be staying. Thanks in advance

Latest post on 30 November 2016 - 09:51
There is one in the lobby, it's quite nice if they want to see the hotel itself as well.
Latest post on 29 November 2016 - 15:05
Hi ladies, Do any of you know if there is a nice bar in Atlantis where you can sit during the day for a nice cocktail or glass of wine? Planning on taking friends there when they come to visit but we won't be staying. Thanks in advance In my opinion I would go to the Jetty Lounge at the One and Only Mirage or upstairs at Al Qasr, both nicer and have a better view than Atlantis Agree on both places. Bahri Bar is amazing plus there are also restaurants with great views. Atlantis has limited options.You can also check out the bars in Madinat Jumeirah.
Latest post on 29 November 2016 - 14:02
Hi ladies, Do any of you know if there is a nice bar in Atlantis where you can sit during the day for a nice cocktail or glass of wine? Planning on taking friends there when they come to visit but we won't be staying. Thanks in advance In my opinion I would go to the Jetty Lounge at the One and Only Mirage or upstairs at Al Qasr, both nicer and have a better view than Atlantis

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY