Allergy Doctor- Immunology | ExpatWoman.com

Allergy Doctor- Immunology

Latest post on 01 December 2016 - 16:46

Dear all,

Can you recommend a good allergy Doctor?

After 7 years of being in the UAE I can't seem to find one and being back working in an office I having severe respiratory allergies which is having an impact on my day to day life.

I am a non allergic rhinitis sufferer which means that I am only allergic when being exposed to certain allergens. It's driving me absolutely insane as I have taken a wonderful job opportunity and I can't afford to give it up.

I would appreciate any suggestions on the above.

Many thanks!

Latest post on 06 January 2021 - 20:12
Hi Maha, unfortunately dr. Michael left infinity clinic, very sadly. Anyone knows where he is currently. Please help if you know as I need this information badly. Thanks in advance.
Hi Amal, Dr. Michael Loubser has moved to Genesis Healthcare Center. Location details are below. Dubai Science Park Towers North Tower 4th Floor Dubai Science Park Dubai UAE Tel : +971 4 577 6500 Email : [email protected]
Latest post on 21 November 2019 - 11:39
Hi Maha, unfortunately dr. Michael left infinity clinic, very sadly. Anyone knows where he is currently. Please help if you know as I need this information badly. Thanks in advance.
Good morning, I know the frustration of having someone you feel comfortable with leave and then to find someone you can trust again! I feel your pain. However, I do know that there is an allergist/immunologist doctor that is starting with Infinity. Her name is Dr Basma Mersal and has 15 yrs experience in this field. She'll be available from the 7th Dec at Infinity. I've scheduled in.
Latest post on 17 November 2019 - 22:01
Hi Tia, I know a good doctor for food allergy his name is Michael Loubser in infinity clinic. Maha
Latest post on 16 October 2019 - 22:49
hi Zuhaira, i am in need of an allergist . i was searching online and came upon your post which is almost 3 years old now. Wanted to know if you underwent treatment and did it help you ? M...
Hi Tia, I know a good doctor for food allergy his name is Michael Loubser in infinity clinic. Maha
Latest post on 07 August 2019 - 09:14
Hi Sophie, Thank you very much and I am really keen on giving it a try as I can't get my head around being dependent on medication for the rest of my life, I have been taking antihistamines for on...
hi Zuhaira, i am in need of an allergist . i was searching online and came upon your post which is almost 3 years old now. Wanted to know if you underwent treatment and did it help you ? My sons life is miserable because of his allergies. Would appreciate any guidance. TIA
Latest post on 02 December 2016 - 14:00
Hi Sophie, Thank you very much and I am really keen on giving it a try as I can't get my head around being dependent on medication for the rest of my life, I have been taking antihistamines for only a week now and it just doesn't feel right. As you mentioned I much rather treat the root cause. I am really pleased that it worked for you, that really gives me hope. I will get an appointment right away. Thanks again and have a wonderful weekend!:)
Latest post on 01 December 2016 - 22:56
Hi Zuhairah, my pleasure :) I know exactly how you feel and running around searching for the right doctor/remedy is a nightmare....I hope you'll benefit too.. Regarding, the insurances, they have all the insurances' reimbursement forms and when completed properly, signed and stamped by the clinic, I got reimbursed by my Insurer. I believe, you should have no problem with that same process. Stay safe and my best wishes to you :)
Latest post on 01 December 2016 - 20:48
Hi Sophie, thank you so much for sharing this and your kind wishes. It means a lot. I am very happy to hear that they could help you to solve your allergies. I know that it can have a massive impact on day to day life. I will certainly give it a go. Do you by any chance know if they accept insurances? Thank you once again!
Latest post on 01 December 2016 - 19:59
Hello Zuhairah, check out this website www.holisticaremed.com as they have all the complete facility and treatment protocols to address chronic issues being an integrative medical center. We were referred there and the doctor went to the root cause of the problem as it is not only allergies of unknown reasons but it can be cause by another issues. So far, no allergies of any sort since then :) hope you will feel better and recovered soon :)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY