Hard to find teaching jobs here | ExpatWoman.com

Hard to find teaching jobs here

Latest post on 07 December 2016 - 13:41
Hi Ladies Happy Holidays everyone Would like to share my sentiment with regards to finding a job as Teaching Assistant here in Dubai. Does anyone know the usual criteria they are looking for and the compensation for the post? I've had several years of experience as teaching Assistant in nurseries here in dubai but after I left my work last October I submitted like around 50 cvs to different schools and nurseries here. But no luck. Please advise. Need your feedback. Your response is highly appreciated Thank you ??? Try and reach the decision makers directly. I imagine schools get hundreds of CVs so you need to stand out Dress up business smart go into said nursery with your CV, speak with reception or try and meet with the Manager face to face. Sadly sending numerous CV's does not work anymore as many people are looking for work. Budgets for the new year are usually written in January and the roles released In February @ Saralou123 Thank you so much for the infos and suggestion. I will keep that in mind for sure. God bless dear. Do you have Cashe training, it seems like a requirement for almost all nurseries now?
Latest post on 05 December 2016 - 23:27
Hi Ladies Happy Holidays everyone Would like to share my sentiment with regards to finding a job as Teaching Assistant here in Dubai. Does anyone know the usual criteria they are looking for and the compensation for the post? I've had several years of experience as teaching Assistant in nurseries here in dubai but after I left my work last October I submitted like around 50 cvs to different schools and nurseries here. But no luck. Please advise. Need your feedback. Your response is highly appreciated Thank you ??? Try and reach the decision makers directly. I imagine schools get hundreds of CVs so you need to stand out Dress up business smart go into said nursery with your CV, speak with reception or try and meet with the Manager face to face. Sadly sending numerous CV's does not work anymore as many people are looking for work. Budgets for the new year are usually written in January and the roles released In February @ Saralou123 Thank you so much for the infos and suggestion. I will keep that in mind for sure. God bless dear.
Latest post on 04 December 2016 - 13:31
Hi Ladies Happy Holidays everyone Would like to share my sentiment with regards to finding a job as Teaching Assistant here in Dubai. Does anyone know the usual criteria they are looking for and the compensation for the post? I've had several years of experience as teaching Assistant in nurseries here in dubai but after I left my work last October I submitted like around 50 cvs to different schools and nurseries here. But no luck. Please advise. Need your feedback. Your response is highly appreciated Thank you ??? Try and reach the decision makers directly. I imagine schools get hundreds of CVs so you need to stand out Dress up business smart go into said nursery with your CV, speak with reception or try and meet with the Manager face to face. Sadly sending numerous CV's does not work anymore as many people are looking for work. Budgets for the new year are usually written in January and the roles released In February
Latest post on 04 December 2016 - 11:10
Sorry I can't help! I am also interested in answer a i am moving to Dubai on 1 Jan and had hoped to get employment as a TA ! Any tips on how to get a job would be well received
Latest post on 03 December 2016 - 19:00
Hi Ladies Happy Holidays everyone Would like to share my sentiment with regards to finding a job as Teaching Assistant here in Dubai. Does anyone know the usual criteria they are looking for and the compensation for the post? I've had several years of experience as teaching Assistant in nurseries here in dubai but after I left my work last October I submitted like around 50 cvs to different schools and nurseries here. But no luck. Please advise. Need your feedback. Your response is highly appreciated Thank you ???

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY