Suggestions for ob-gyn | ExpatWoman.com

Suggestions for ob-gyn

Latest post on 06 December 2016 - 02:15

Hi everyone, i am 30 weeks pregnant and had to change my hospital as my new insurance plan didnt cover the hospital i was visiting??? with just few options to choose from we chose prime hospital. I happened to visit Dr Varsha but im not really satisfied with her. Since its my 1st pregnancy i have a lot of questions and i came out of her room more confused than i was, when i walked in.Has anyone delivered at prime. How was the experience and any suggestions on a good ob-gyn?

Latest post on 05 January 2017 - 13:56
Hello Riffi , I am 20 weeks now and go to prime hospital the one in mizhir, I don't know dr Varsha I'm seeing a Iraqi woman OBGYN called Nagham. so far I really like her, shes straight to the point no bullsh*t approach. good luck!
Latest post on 04 January 2017 - 15:40
Hi. I went through the same thing and saw many. Dr Braithwaite at American hospital is incredible. She's British trained and just amazing at what she does
Latest post on 04 January 2017 - 14:57
Most important thing with pregnancy is that you have to be comfortable with your obstetrician. By then everything else will follow smoothly. You can ask her about anything, and you should be satisfied and well informed since it is your first time. If your insurance covers packages, you can try and visit Dr Azizunnisa Shaikh at Dubai Healthcare City, see how she is then decide. She has a very lovely clinic.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY