Antenatal Education and Postnatal Midwife Visits - British Midwife in Dubai. | ExpatWoman.com

Antenatal Education and Postnatal Midwife Visits - British Midwife in Dubai.

Latest post on 06 December 2016 - 19:51

Hi ladies,

Lovely to be on this forum.
I am just doing a little bit of research really.

My name is Nikki, i have recently moved to Dubai and have found that there are few antenatal classes, which cover the same topics as they do in england. I also noticed the absence of postnatal visits.

I am a qualified midwife, with experience delivering antenatal classes, postnatal visits and breastfeeding support. This is really something i want to provide here for expat mums to be/new mums.

I am really wanting to create a business which is a community, to provide affordable antenatal education and provide home visits and breastfeeding support.

Does anyone think they would be interested in this?

Nikki xx

Latest post on 29 April 2017 - 23:08
Hey I am also a UK Midwife I would love to hear how you are getting on, we are only just starting off with applications etc... Any advice would be greatly appreciated ??
Latest post on 01 April 2017 - 21:21
Hi Nikki. I would def be interested...in general Dubai really needs more assistance in this area. Especially as most people do not have allot of family if any around them here. I have an 8 week old baby and currently desperately searching the internet for some home midwife guidence. If you have started up already please let me know! Thank you. Nicky xx
Latest post on 28 March 2017 - 08:55
Hi Nikki I'm really interested to read your post. I've (literally) just moved to Dubai because of my husbands job. I was a health visitor in the UK, before that I was a midwife. I am thinking about looking for work soon. Would be great to get any thoughts from you re this. Deb
Latest post on 23 February 2017 - 10:03
I would be interested in the support part and maybe in a birth partner/ support from a trained person. Can you contact me and let me know how to get started....
Latest post on 09 January 2017 - 13:14
Hi ladies, Lovely to be on this forum. I am just doing a little bit of research really. My name is Nikki, i have recently moved to Dubai and have found that there are few antenatal classes, which cover the same topics as they do in england. I also noticed the absence of postnatal visits. I am a qualified midwife, with experience delivering antenatal classes, postnatal visits and breastfeeding support. This is really something i want to provide here for expat mums to be/new mums. I am really wanting to create a business which is a community, to provide affordable antenatal education and provide home visits and breastfeeding support. Does anyone think they would be interested in this? Nikki xx can you let me details also. thanks.
Latest post on 21 December 2016 - 18:40
Hi Nikki I would be interested. Please let me know the details.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY