How would you celebrate? | ExpatWoman.com

How would you celebrate?

Latest post on 06 December 2016 - 20:28

I have a milestone birthday next week, and will be celebrating on my own. That’s okay, but I want to treat myself to a lovely day. I’ve already booked a spa appointment, and will try out a new haircut and colour. Any other suggestions, perhaps more for the afternoon or evening?

:party:

Latest post on 11 December 2016 - 12:41
@NorthernLights I hope you have a good one there sis! You should spoil yourself since it only happens once a year! :) Thanks, Judea!! My sentiments, too. We should all spoil ourselves everyday! :)
Latest post on 11 December 2016 - 12:39
Oohhh, thanks for the birthday wishes, and tip on Frying Pan Adventures, ch00ba. I looked at the website - it seems perfect for me. I like that I can practice my photography and 'walk off' the food :) I've already booked a post-BD Thiptara dinner with friends. I love their menu, and the views are ah-mazing!
Latest post on 11 December 2016 - 08:08
Maybe for something different try a tour? I have heard good things about Frying Pan Adventures who do food tours around Bur Dubai/Bastikaya. Might be a good option if you are on your own as you can meet other people rather than eat dinner on your own. I haven't used them though. Dubai Opera suggestions are good too - it is well worth going! For dinner afterwards, I would try Tipthara in the Palace Hotel; reserve a table outside for views of the fountains. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!:birthday::party:
Latest post on 10 December 2016 - 10:08
@NorthernLights I hope you have a good one there sis! You should spoil yourself since it only happens once a year! :)
Latest post on 07 December 2016 - 21:26
A show at the Dubai Opera and dinner watching the dancing fountains. Fab suggestions, Silvstet. I'm going to see what's on at the Opera right now! Thanks a lot, NL
Latest post on 07 December 2016 - 21:24
I would suggest you to go to the beach since it's your birthday. You deserve to witness the sunset. And then, after that, I'll advice you to go for a dinner. Spoil yourself and eat the food that you want. And lastly, drink wine. It should be the exclamation point to your day! I hope i gave you the right advice :) Thanks, Stef Great ideas, and a bottle of bubbly is already chilling! Cheers, NL
Latest post on 07 December 2016 - 13:36
A show at the Dubai Opera and dinner watching the dancing fountains.
Latest post on 07 December 2016 - 10:57
I would suggest you to go to the beach since it's your birthday. You deserve to witness the sunset. And then, after that, I'll advice you to go for a dinner. Spoil yourself and eat the food that you want. And lastly, drink wine. It should be the exclamation point to your day! I hope i gave you the right advice :)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY