New Job Hunting Advice | ExpatWoman.com

New Job Hunting Advice

Latest post on 07 December 2016 - 13:29

Good Day. I am moving to Dubai, will be on a Spousal Visa. I am searching a Financial Administration / Credit Controller / Admin position within the Architectural / Imterior Design & Concept Designing / Construction or Real Estate industry.

Except Bayt & emailing companies directly, are there any reputable recruitment agencies I can approach?

I have more than 12 years experience, a certificate in Business Studies, a N6 in Interior Decorating & a higher certificate in Accounting.

My ideal position will be administration of finances & working closely with an designer / architect or concept designer. Basically being very involved in the day to day running of the business wrt quotations, invoicing, client liaison & assisting the designer / architect indirectly with administrative support / research.

Latest post on 07 December 2016 - 16:01
Good Day. I am moving to Dubai, will be on a Spousal Visa. I am searching a Financial Administration / Credit Controller / Admin position within the Architectural / Imterior Design & Concept Designing / Construction or Real Estate industry. Except Bayt & emailing companies directly, are there any reputable recruitment agencies I can approach? I have more than 12 years experience, a certificate in Business Studies, a N6 in Interior Decorating & a higher certificate in Accounting. My ideal position will be administration of finances & working closely with an designer / architect or concept designer. Basically being very involved in the day to day running of the business wrt quotations, invoicing, client liaison & assisting the designer / architect indirectly with administrative support / research. Network network network. Research companies here and try to reach decision makers directly. Recruitment agencies will only contact you if they have a suitable role and they work for clients not candidates ( The reverse of a employment agency) Go and knock on doors of companies. Most people I know here got their role through knowing someone. Be aware though that credit control and financial administration roles are paid badly here and usually filled by candidates from the East who will command a lower salary ( I don't agree with this but that is how it is here) Good Luck

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY