GEMS Firstpoint school | ExpatWoman.com

GEMS Firstpoint school

Latest post on 08 December 2016 - 09:24

Hi please can you review this school for me as I'm currently in the U.K. And looking for a school for my three kids FS2 - year 7

What is the school like and education here for the key stage 1&2 and secondary level too

Latest post on 11 December 2016 - 15:19
Jebel Ali has been around a long time (44 years) and has a proven track record, it's also one of the few nonprofit schools. ( that means every penny goes back into the school, not shareholders) It only has a few spaces as it has moved location and opened up another class per year group. This year it opened year 7 and each year will add another secondary year group. The Head of Secondary is fab and has an amazing team of highly experienced secondary teachers. The primary staff are very experienced, most are parents themselves with the majority having taught in the school for a long time. They know what they are doing and do it very well. It has always been a secret gem and well sought after with places like gold dust. The school is in one location which makes life easier. The other two to also consider would be DESS/DESC and JESS. Again non-profits and great schools. The other school is a GEMS school and those i know who have their children there are very happy - it's still quite a young school.
Latest post on 11 December 2016 - 11:10
Hello can anyone advise ?? If you had to pick between this school and jebel Ali ... please tell me reason for choice

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY