Dubai Hairdressers for Blonde Hair? | ExpatWoman.com

Dubai Hairdressers for Blonde Hair?

Latest post on 20 February 2017 - 11:52
I have been going to Deborah at Gloss salon on Al Wasl. She does my highlights and cut, and then in between visits, I go to the students at the training centre who do my root touch up. It's a good deal as they are supervised and then you only pay for the products.
Latest post on 19 February 2017 - 17:00
Lucy at Essentials salon is very good with blonde hair, I struggled to find someone for ages and was recommended to her
Latest post on 13 January 2017 - 15:22
I would recommend Bassel at Tigi salon in Marina Mall. I do my roots done for AED300. So far he is the best colorist I tried in Dubai. Good luck!
Latest post on 22 December 2016 - 18:56
Spirals in JVC are very reasanoble, British owned.
Latest post on 22 December 2016 - 18:40
I highly recommend Katie at De La Mer Spa.
Latest post on 22 December 2016 - 17:01
I have a great hairdresser right now, but she is super expensive. She charges 800aed just for highlight.. no cut or other extras. She does a great job but i simply cannot afford to fork out that mich every 6 weeks! In England an amazing stylist with colour cut and blowdry would cost me 50 pounds aka 250aed. The price difference is insane.. made even more insane by the fact the hairdressers here seem to be of such low quality. Does anybody know of a good hairdresser in Dubai that does good blonde highlights? Ill be forever grateful :( xox

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY