Sports City Real Estate Agent | ExpatWoman.com

Sports City Real Estate Agent

Latest post on 24 December 2016 - 09:19

If anybody knows of a good real estate agent around Sports City please post here, a friend is looking to move into a one bedroom flat there and needs to find a person who can help her with it all.

Also if there are any recommendations of good buildings that would be great!

Many thanks!

Latest post on 09 January 2017 - 12:46
Hi Dally, My husband and I are moving to Dubai, likely to be February but still waiting for a move date. We have been looking at sports city to rent an apartment. How have you found living there? We are a couple in our late twenties so would like to be fairly near bars and restaurants which I'm aware there isn't many in sports city but the marina looks like it would be a short taxi ride away? I will be working in healthcare city so would you say this will be an ok commute? My husband is a PE teacher so we thought sports city would be ideal for him. Sorry for all the questions but it's great to find someone who has been living there!
Latest post on 24 December 2016 - 15:04
Can't help with an agent, but we are leaving our two bed in Sports City in February as relocating back home. Have a dream of a landlady and no maintenance issues if your friend would be interested give contact details and I'd happily supply more info. Thank you but unfortunately she can't afford a two bedroom flat, it has to be one bedroom only with rent capped at AED65,000 maximum. If your landlady has something around that price range as well please do let me know. Thanks!
Latest post on 24 December 2016 - 15:03
Can't help with an agent, but we are leaving our two bed in Sports City in February as relocating back home. It's Golf View Residence, we have a dream of a landlady and no maintenance issues if your friend would be interested give contact details and I'd happily supply more info.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY