how to start your own business | ExpatWoman.com

how to start your own business

Latest post on 17 January 2017 - 09:29
I think it would be best for you to start doing some research on which online companies are successful in the region. Once you have decided on which products to sell online you can then start doing a business plan (Templates available online for free) and conduct competitor analysis as well as other useful tools to get to know your market. I feel that even though you may lack direction at this stage, once you are formalizing things on paper everything will be more clear. As soon as you have decided what business you are going to get into you must register your company. There are various options and as mentioned above a Flexi Desk may be a good start as this will allow you to save on expensive offices etc.
Latest post on 16 January 2017 - 14:46
Hi, I actually work for one of the authorities ( I won't mention the name as I don't want to advertise. :-) ) so if you could tell me which line if business you are in I would be happy to give you further information. Also, do you require offices and if so, do you have any specific area in mind? Is it only you running the business or are you planning to have employees? In regards of investment, I have recently come across a female investment platform which I found very interesting. It's called Womena. I haven't yet worked with them but they seem very professional. Feel free to be in touch for any questions. thanks for your advice, the thing is that I need your advice/ideas ladies in what is the business that work in Dubai? specially online business (through Facebook)
Latest post on 10 January 2017 - 17:41
@ sours kittle...how much is it to renew?
Latest post on 10 January 2017 - 11:28
We have a license with AFZA (Ajman Freezone) which came to the cheapest, and we got a Flexi Desk. Their office is in Park Place on Sheikh Zayed Road, very convenient.
Latest post on 09 January 2017 - 16:49
Can a flexi desk be used for a General Trading license?--What other way to reduce the need for a full property on a trading license?
Latest post on 05 January 2017 - 18:37
1. Understand what will be your activity - that will help you to understand type of license; 2. Understand how many (if any) visas will you need - that will help you to cut some options; 3. Will you need real office or flexi desk will be fine? That will help to make even smaller list of options; 4. Will you require the license to by issued from specific emirate or do you need license in general? Answering those 4 questions will help you to make a list of 2-3 options - than you can choose considering the price and different pros and cons. If you will need visas - count relevant fees also as some free zones give very good prices for set up itself but have relatively high visa fees. P.S. If you want - wright those 4 answers and will calculate you those 2-3 options from different free zones/ DED
Latest post on 01 January 2017 - 21:58
Hi, I actually work for one of the authorities ( I won't mention the name as I don't want to advertise. :-) ) so if you could tell me which line if business you are in I would be happy to give you further information. Also, do you require offices and if so, do you have any specific area in mind? Is it only you running the business or are you planning to have employees? In regards of investment, I have recently come across a female investment platform which I found very interesting. It's called Womena. I haven't yet worked with them but they seem very professional. Feel free to be in touch for any questions. Good advise. Like most platforms, Womena has specific requirements and benchmarks in terms of size of business, stage of business etc. I have considered them in past but wasn't much of response in my case. I must say it as candidly as I can. I am open for suggestions if anyone can correct my below understanding: To start any business in UAE, licensing and office is significant investment. Of course it depends on what business you choose to consider worth the effort and you can handle. Add these two expenses and then evaluate of you are good with those numbers. Then comes rest of the investments & choices etc Good luck.
Latest post on 29 December 2016 - 10:29
What are you good at? People with no or little investment money use their skills and abilities to make money. For some that means tutoring, for others baking cakes, for others cleaning houses... everyone is good at something. Look for others who are also good at it and start a business together.
Latest post on 29 December 2016 - 09:48
Hi, I actually work for one of the authorities ( I won't mention the name as I don't want to advertise. :-) ) so if you could tell me which line if business you are in I would be happy to give you further information. Also, do you require offices and if so, do you have any specific area in mind? Is it only you running the business or are you planning to have employees? In regards of investment, I have recently come across a female investment platform which I found very interesting. It's called Womena. I haven't yet worked with them but they seem very professional. Feel free to be in touch for any questions.
Latest post on 29 December 2016 - 09:45
Well, what do you want? Because it is easier to determine the business for you if you know what you want to do. You're passion will drive you to do things for your business if you really want it
Latest post on 28 December 2016 - 23:19
You have various options in Dubai from dubai economic department permit to Tecom and other free zone. What are you planning to start?
Latest post on 28 December 2016 - 14:31
hello, ladies this is not the first time I post about this subject but I need a help in this. I am looking forward to start my own business to increase my income but I have no idea from where to start and what is the type of business that will work in Dubai, also I don't have a lot of money to invest. does any one have an idea or give me suggestions on how and from where to start, thanks in advance

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY