Pre-Owned Nissan Patrol or Toyota Land Cruiser | ExpatWoman.com

Pre-Owned Nissan Patrol or Toyota Land Cruiser

Latest post on 08 January 2017 - 14:55
You can choose to buy from Nissan used car showroom, they do proper check ups/inspections and due deligence.
Latest post on 08 January 2017 - 09:31
Hiya, Would appreciate if anyone knew of someone reliable selling their Nissan Patrol or Toyota Land cruiser. In Dubai, I am reluctant to buy used car from Dubizzle and places like that as many don't claim accidents and get their cars fixed under the table. If you know of anyone with a good car in good condition and relatively low mileage - that be awesome. //Mara Check on car auction, they have many cars and you can get at an excellent price.http://www.emiratesauction.com/en/Cars/Vehicles.aspx
Latest post on 08 January 2017 - 03:49
We are leaving and have a very new cemFord Explorer. Always serviced regularly and runs well. 7 seater so very useful when the family visits. Msg me here for my number if you are interested.
Latest post on 01 January 2017 - 13:56
Thank you for the suggestions.
Latest post on 30 December 2016 - 11:32
If buying from a private person they should be willing to get it an inspection report from somewhere like scoutmycar before they sell it - which gives details on vehicle's safety, performance, electrics, history, crashes, bodywork etc.
Latest post on 29 December 2016 - 13:05
Hiya, Would appreciate if anyone knew of someone reliable selling their Nissan Patrol or Toyota Land cruiser. In Dubai, I am reluctant to buy used car from Dubizzle and places like that as many don't claim accidents and get their cars fixed under the table. If you know of anyone with a good car in good condition and relatively low mileage - that be awesome. //Mara My colleague has been buying and selling his cars on Dubizzle for years. He has never had any problems at all as he gets them thoroughly checked by a garage before purchasing. Why don't you go to Nissan and Toyota and ask if they have any demo cars for sale or any deals as the car market is down at the moment so they will probably have great deals on

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY