Quark | ExpatWoman.com

Quark

Latest post on 01 January 2017 - 19:32

Does anyone know if you can get quark in Dubai? If so, where? I keep looking but so far no joy :(

Latest post on 05 January 2017 - 13:44
I love quark as well, I used it so much back in Germany. Here I buy it from Carrefour in Mall of Emirates or near home in Carrefour JLT (opp. Cluster X - I think- / near Damas) , its a light blue container, they have low fat / full fat, 1kg or smaller tubs, sometimes as well the 'bio' version and with vanilla flavor - google just 'Carrefour fromage frais' - see link below, you get an idea how they look like here https://www.google.se/search?q=fromage+frais+carrefour+image&rls=com.microsoft:en-GB:IE-SearchBox&biw=1920&bih=1075&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjY99im26rRAhUFEiwKHb0OAc4Q_AUIBigB Sometimes Geant in Ibn Battuta has it too. It is called 'fromage frais'
Latest post on 04 January 2017 - 21:23
Hi There, If you cant find it anywhere ... I used to do quark myself...as you couldnt get it at my last country... if you hang full or half fat yoghurt up in a cloth for about 2-3 hours and then add some cream to it you get something as close as possible to quark ...
Latest post on 04 January 2017 - 13:43
Try Organic Food and Cafe. I bought Quark there many times last year...
Latest post on 04 January 2017 - 13:26
I use "fromage frais" which in my opinion is the closest to quark you can find here. Thanks for that Oopsiedaisy! I will stop bothering to look for quark then :) Sadly they don't sell it here. It is a staple for Slimming World too :-)
Latest post on 02 January 2017 - 12:31
I use "fromage frais" which in my opinion is the closest to quark you can find here. Thanks for that Oopsiedaisy! I will stop bothering to look for quark then :)
Latest post on 01 January 2017 - 22:42
I use "fromage frais" which in my opinion is the closest to quark you can find here.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY