Why Learning Chinese Is the Smartest Move You’ll Ever Make? | ExpatWoman.com

Why Learning Chinese Is the Smartest Move You’ll Ever Make?

Latest post on 02 January 2017 - 07:46

Experts say that kids should begin to learn a foreign language from a young age; the younger, the better. So if only English is spoken at home -- and you're not sure which language to choose -- Chinese Mandarin is one of foreign languages experts feel will best benefit kids for their futures.

Given China's vast population, growing economy, and increasing political power, experts recommend learning Mandarin Chinese, the main spoken dialect. Learning Mandarin provides key insights into one of the world's oldest, continuous civilizations, which also happens to be the world's fastest growing economy. Learning the language is beneficial for your child's future career prospects.

I am a qualified native Chinese teacher, I hold the certificate in teaching Chinese as a second language from the world renowned Confucius Institute. I am from Harbin. Harbin is in the far northeast of China. It is known for its bitterly cold winters and because of this we have the annual Ice and Snow festival.

Harbin is also renowned for being far and away one of the best places in the country for learning standard Mandarin. As the saying goes:” if you want to learn the Chinese language, come to China. If you want to learn Mandarin , come to Beijing. If you want to learn Standard Mandarin, you should come to Harbin! In other words, it is the real deal! We have the most standard Chinese. Now you do not need to go that far away, you have me here now!

If you need any help, feel free to contact me.

Latest post on 07 January 2017 - 16:43
Hello Joanna, Please use our free classifieds section instead. You can refer to the classified and post the link on the forum. Forum rules prohibit advertising. http://www.expatwoman.com/dubai/monthly_classifieds.aspx Good luck! thanks.
Latest post on 02 January 2017 - 08:44
Hello Joanna, Please use our free classifieds section instead. You can refer to the classified and post the link on the forum. Forum rules prohibit advertising. http://www.expatwoman.com/dubai/monthly_classifieds.aspx Good luck!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY