Schools | ExpatWoman.com

Schools

Latest post on 04 January 2017 - 03:22

Hi ladies, we are thinking of moving back to Dubai... Please could you recommend good secondary schools and primary school...

And which are the best areas to be living in... We are looking for a community feel as well as amenities. TIA

Latest post on 24 January 2017 - 12:28
Which are will you be working in?
Latest post on 23 January 2017 - 21:23
My son is going to Safa Community School and we absolutely love it! It's a British curriculum school, great facilities, inclusive culture, friendly staff, excellent sports program And learning programs in place. It provides a bus service to lots of areas as well. For community living there are ample options. Arabian ranches, green community motor city, up town motor city, Springs, Meadows and Lakes. Also check out a new community called Mira next to Mudon. Best of luck with your move xx
Latest post on 08 January 2017 - 09:47
Thanks pinky13... I will be looking at British schools as we reside in the UK. Also if u can suggest what areas are best to move into... We previously lived in victory heights... Tia Hi there, Sunmarke is a new school which is part of Regent International School - (my daughter attends RIS and we are pleased with her progress) Sunmarke uses the British Learning System and they start at Foundation to Year 12 so you wont have to run the gantlet between schools for drop off and pick up. And they also offer school transport from most areas in Dubai. (Which my daughter catches to school every day). Here is the link, it is worth taking a look. We are living in Dubai Marina which we love but I must admit that I have been here since October and haven't met too many people yet. It just depends on who is in your area at the time. Good luck with the move. https://www.sunmarkedubai.com/
Latest post on 07 January 2017 - 08:11
Hi.....if u go for Dubai British school,then springs,meadows areas r the best as they r very nice peaceful n secure communities with all the amenities. There are other U.K. Curriculum schools which are very good,like:Dubai college,raffles etc....u have a lot of choice....take care
Latest post on 06 January 2017 - 18:20
Thanks pinky13... I will be looking at British schools as we reside in the UK. Also if u can suggest what areas are best to move into... We previously lived in victory heights... Tia
Latest post on 05 January 2017 - 17:39
Hi....it's great ur moving back to Dubai...about schools,all depends on the type of curriculum u want. For Indian curriculum there's Delhi private school n others. For Ib there r many options too;EIS jumeirah,DIA emirates hills..etc n there r British curriculum schools too;Dubai British school....hope u find the best school u want ..take care

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY