Advice needed please -newbie alert | ExpatWoman.com

Advice needed please -newbie alert

Latest post on 05 January 2017 - 04:58

Hi,
I have just been offered a post in this area. I'm currently living in the UK. Just wondering if I could ask ye a few questions
such as the cost of items such as towels etc I'm not sure what to bring over with me. Also cost of living for a single person , as far as I know so far my accommodation will be provided. Thanks in advance.

Any advice appreciated.

Latest post on 07 February 2017 - 15:25
Hi, I have just been offered a post in this area. I'm currently living in the UK. Just wondering if I could ask ye a few questions such as the cost of items such as towels etc I'm not sure what to bring over with me. Also cost of living for a single person , as far as I know so far my accommodation will be provided. Thanks in advance. Any advice appreciated. Towels are cheap and you can them in the supermarkets here Cost of living here is hi however if you are savvy, don't shop in Waitrose and brunch every weekend then you should be fine What salary are they providing you with? make sure you accommodation is paid for as that is the biggest expense Without knowing your salary it is hard to say what your standard of living will be
Latest post on 06 February 2017 - 20:03
Hi, Maybe a look at Ikea.ae to give you an idea of costs of towels etc. I'm really glad I brought my pillows with me. I can't give you a approximation of cost of living I'm lazy & do convenience shopping not for budget so use Waitrose and Spinneys, There are big supermarkets which are cheaper though. Mobile phone costs can be found online & they offer international calls, have a look at Etisalat. I would check that you accommodation is included in your package though, genuine accommodation isn't that cheap. Heaps of luck