French tutor | ExpatWoman.com

French tutor

Latest post on 05 January 2017 - 23:27

Dear all, I am looking for a French tutor to come every Saturday morning for 2 hours to teach French grammar, spelling, reading to my 2 children aged 9 amd 11. This is to follow a formal plan for entrance exam preparation for senior school. Looking therefore for a French native speaker preferably who is qualified and have the necessary visa arrangement to provide tutor services. We live in Arabian Ranches.
Looking forward to your answers,

Latest post on 16 January 2017 - 17:49
Hi April sorry I can only be available over weekends if it does work for you. Best Regards Z
Latest post on 16 January 2017 - 17:47
Hi Oreo I have seen your reply only recently and sent you an email on tge address you have mentioned let me know if you have received it
Latest post on 11 January 2017 - 15:06
Hi Oreo, I am a french native Speaker and taught different levels as private tutor from kids to teenagers to adults who wanted to pursue their graduates studies within the French system. I am always happy to share the love for French. Would be more than happy to get in touch if you would be interested. Warm Regards Z Hi zm1, We are also looking for a French private tutor for a 9 year old every Wednesday at 4:30pm. Could you send me your details and hourly price as well? Many thanks, April
Latest post on 07 January 2017 - 19:07
Hi Oreo, I am a french native Speaker and taught different levels as private tutor from kids to teenagers to adults who wanted to pursue their graduates studies within the French system. I am always happy to share the love for French. Would be more than happy to get in touch if you would be interested. Warm Regards Z
Latest post on 06 January 2017 - 17:36
Hi Oreo, I'm a French native speaker, working as a French Teacher in nurseries and as a French Tutor. Please feel free to contact me if you need further information. Kind Regards. Ms A.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY