Islam | ExpatWoman.com

Islam

Latest post on 06 January 2017 - 21:46

Assalamu aleykom wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh dear sisters in islam. I have been living here in Sharjah over a year now and I have 2 small kids, one is 2,5 years and the small one is 1 year next month. I'm originally from Sweden and I have converted to Islam 5 years ago alhamdulillah.

I'm looking for sisters who is religious and takes deen seriously and are following the right path salaf as Salih (Ahl us sunnah wal djammah), I have met a lot of wonderful sisters but the contact always dies after a while but now I'm trying again InshaAllah. If anyone is interested just write here

Assalamu aleykom sisters

Latest post on 27 March 2017 - 16:57
Salam Aleykum, I have lived in Dubai for almost 3 years now and just converted to Islam. Im from Norway. Would be nice to meet up :)
Latest post on 17 January 2017 - 10:43
Salaam, Dear Sister, I have a question regarding sweden. Can we talk. Of course:flower:
Latest post on 14 January 2017 - 13:13
Salaam, Dear Sister, I have a question regarding sweden. Can we talk.
Latest post on 07 January 2017 - 18:54
Salam Aleykum sister, I hope that you are well. I don't know many places in Sharjah but when I started learning more about Islam I visited the Jumeirah Islamic Center and Al Huda sisters in Dubai. I now live in RAK but we also have a social what's app group that quiet a few members are in. Feel free to text me and I can add you to the group I have made lifelong friends there and I can recommend both institutions to get to know others. They have regular events that cater for the whole family. Inshallah you will find what you are looking for JazakAllahu kheyr Zuhairah, I have texted you^^

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY