Affordable Pilates classes? OR any other classes? | ExpatWoman.com

Affordable Pilates classes? OR any other classes?

Latest post on 18 January 2017 - 19:47
Jumeirah Islands club is 50aed on a Sunday at 0830am
Latest post on 14 January 2017 - 13:13
I recommend Real Pilates in JLT! :cool: The classes are around 85 AED and they have good deals if you get a pack of 10.Check out their website!
Latest post on 10 January 2017 - 15:51
If you are close to The Palm, there is a wonderful Yoga studio which has Reformer Pilates sessions costing AED100 each if you buy 12 (usually AED120 each). All instructors are great, motivational, friendly, encouraging. Free parking in the basement of the building too! The studio is called Yoga la Vie http://www.yogalaviedubai.com/. They also do other classes such as Barre, Yoga, etc.
Latest post on 10 January 2017 - 10:37
Mat pilates or Reformer pilates? If mat pilates, Motion Fitness Center will let you try the first class free ....highly recommend Denise's class. If Reformer, again recommend Denise but I think individual classes are 130 AED.
Latest post on 10 January 2017 - 10:33
Hello, depending on your location in Dubai... I know one instructor who does group or individual classes in Mirdif (50AED/class). And there was another instructor advertising on facebook in The Real Mums of Dubai group. In Mirdif Shorouq there is a gym where you can pay only for the classes if you wish.
Latest post on 09 January 2017 - 16:58
Please define "affordable". How much are you willing to pay for one session? Do you prefer group or individual sessions? They have great classes at Optimal Fitness with lunch time classes too...depends where you live as well. I used to take classes with a trainer for about 5k for 10 classes.... thats quite a lot. So something obviously less that 500 for a class. Thank you I will check it out.
Latest post on 09 January 2017 - 16:48
Please define "affordable". How much are you willing to pay for one session? Do you prefer group or individual sessions? They have great classes at Optimal Fitness with lunch time classes too...depends where you live as well.
Latest post on 09 January 2017 - 15:38
I have tried gymming before but got extremely bored and excessively tired. I do hula hooping now and was told to try Pilates.... I am not sure about it... But if anyone knows any good classes to try and with comfortable prices would be greatful. I noticed mostly in Dubai you have to have a gym membership to be able to attend classes in the gym. But i am not interested in Gymming only classes

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY