French Tutor/Nanny/Governess | ExpatWoman.com

French Tutor/Nanny/Governess

Latest post on 10 January 2017 - 19:22
Thank you very much MsA ? Is that position still available? Could you provide me the lady's phone number? Thanks a lot.
Latest post on 10 January 2017 - 15:44
Dear ladies, I am French native and I am currently seeking for a Tutor/Nanny/Governess job position. I used to teach French, good manners and etiquette to children and teens in a fun, interactive and relax way. I am trustable, flexible, creative and mature. Do not hesitate to contact me for further information. Valid UE passport. Live in or out. Thanks and regards, Hi Bambola, I'm a French Teacher as well ;) There is an ad on Dubizzle,about a position of French Tutor for a VIP family. Yesterday the lady called me, the position is based in Abu Dhabi.
Latest post on 10 January 2017 - 13:25
Dear ladies, I am French native and I am currently seeking for a Tutor/Nanny/Governess job position. I used to teach French, good manners and etiquette to children and teens in a fun, interactive and relax way. I am trustable, flexible, creative and mature. Do not hesitate to contact me for further information. Valid UE passport. Live in or out. Thanks and regards,

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY