DHA license and assessment | ExpatWoman.com

DHA license and assessment

Latest post on 29 January 2023 - 19:40
Hey! Anybody knows what the CBT for BEAUTY THERAPISTS is like? I can't find anything on the DHA website. Thanks!
Latest post on 29 January 2023 - 18:54
Hey! I've sent everything that I can, just waiting to hear the outcome but they are delayed at the minute! They've sent me a link so I am able to track the progress. Where are you up to with it all?
Hey Tiffany how are you? I know it's been one year since you posted this but I have only recently moved to Dubai, started to process my DHA (the dataflow is taking ages) and am now wondering what the CBT will be about. I checked the DHA website but there's nothing about the CBT for BEAUTY THERAPISTs. The most related category I can find is MASSAGE THERAPIST which is not my case. Did you end up taking the CBT? TIA
Latest post on 22 November 2022 - 16:56
Hi everyone. I had failed two times with my DHA exam for GENERAL PRACTICE. I have last chance to pass this exam . Someone pass this exam ? Someone can help me with the material please ?
Latest post on 30 September 2022 - 15:57
When you started on data flow did you need to upload a health license? Also what format did you follow for experience certificates and good standing certificate?
Hello. Anyone who has An assessment recently? I need a big favour
Latest post on 17 January 2022 - 20:23
Hey! I've sent everything that I can, just waiting to hear the outcome but they are delayed at the minute! They've sent me a link so I am able to track the progress. Where are you up to with it all?
When you started on data flow did you need to upload a health license? Also what format did you follow for experience certificates and good standing certificate?
Latest post on 08 January 2022 - 22:43
I just did the self assessment and signed in to start the process but it’s asking to choose a package. Package 2 I should upload education plus it mentioned license, experience certificate and good conduct certificate. Did you have to upload these? Package 3 mentiones only education but as I mentioned I have experience I believe it should be package 2?
Latest post on 08 January 2022 - 15:42
I’m having exactly the same issue, have you been able to work your way through it? Do we need a DHA if we aren’t doing any laser treatments?
Latest post on 08 January 2022 - 15:38
Hi Tiffany. Did you manage to apply for your DHA license?
Hey Lauren, I've applied to the first part ( data flow) they're delayed at the minute they said. Not sure what the steps are following this though, im just waiting to hear if ive passed that section. I'm just hoping what I've sent off is correct. Have you got yours?
Latest post on 08 January 2022 - 14:10
Hi I'm in the exact situation now will have my exam soon also asked me to bring my CV, I am so tense and I have no idea how is it going to be written or computer based or oral please give me some a...
Hi Shaza. Can I ask what documents you uploaded for health license, experience certificate and good standing certificate? or did you select package 3?
Latest post on 08 January 2022 - 14:07
Hi! Was this for beauty therapy? If so what documents did you upload? It’s asking me for 1- an experience letter 2- medical license/registration 3- Good standing certificate. I have never needed a ...
Hi Tiffany. Did you manage to apply for your DHA license?
Latest post on 17 December 2021 - 19:03
Hello Ladies! I'm after some help/advice if any of you lovely ladies could possibly help! I'm from the UK and I'm looking to move to Dubai next year and need to obtain a DHA License in order to ...
I’m having exactly the same issue, have you been able to work your way through it? Do we need a DHA if we aren’t doing any laser treatments?
Latest post on 01 December 2021 - 01:18
Hi I'm in the exact situation now will have my exam soon also asked me to bring my CV, I am so tense and I have no idea how is it going to be written or computer based or oral please give me some a...
Hi! Was this for beauty therapy? If so what documents did you upload? It’s asking me for 1- an experience letter 2- medical license/registration 3- Good standing certificate. I have never needed a medical license or a good standing certificate to be a beauty therapist so I’m just wondering what you uploaded to get past this stage! Any help I’d really appreciate! Thankyou
Latest post on 26 November 2021 - 18:00
Hello Ladies! I'm after some help/advice if any of you lovely ladies could possibly help! I'm from the UK and I'm looking to move to Dubai next year and need to obtain a DHA License in order to work as a beauty therapy/skin therapist out there. I have filled in the eligibility assessment and it says I am eligible however, I'm not understanding the documentation it is asking me to provide & where to get these documents? Its asking for 1.) Good Standing Certificate 2.) Medical License/Registration for the experience 3.) Experience Letter I'm guessing the experience letter is from my previous employer to state when I worked there and the experience gained..is that right? I'm confused about the Medical License/Registration as I don't need a medical licence to be a beauty therapist in the uk? Just my qualifications so could someone tell me what they submitted as their document for this as a beauty therapist? Lastly, Good standing certificate, again I have tried to research this and I don't know what this is or how to obtain one? Any help with this i would appreciate so so much! Thankyou, Tiffany x
Latest post on 30 September 2021 - 13:20
Good evening ladies, few months ago I applied for a DHA (Dubai Health Authority) professional license, and soon I will have assessment. Does anybody know what the test will be - theoretical exam o...
Hi I'm in the exact situation now will have my exam soon also asked me to bring my CV, I am so tense and I have no idea how is it going to be written or computer based or oral please give me some advices how was your test.
Latest post on 20 February 2019 - 16:56
Hello, I’ve recently applied for my licence as a beauty therapist with the DHA and have my assessment coming up. I was wondering if you could please share your experience and any tips? Which licenc...
Hello AlexandraG ! I would like to apply for a DHA licence as a beauty therapist as well. Can you please tell me if you had your assessment and if yes what it was exactly ? Did you finally manage to get your DHA licence ? Thanks
Latest post on 30 June 2018 - 11:14
Good evening ladies, few months ago I applied for a DHA (Dubai Health Authority) professional license, and soon I will have assessment. Does anybody know what the test will be - theoretical exam o...
Hello, I’ve recently applied for my licence as a beauty therapist with the DHA and have my assessment coming up. I was wondering if you could please share your experience and any tips? Which licence did you apply for? Hope it all went well!
Latest post on 11 January 2017 - 15:40
It can be any, depends on your profession. Sometimes they do an oral role play or an interview.
Latest post on 11 January 2017 - 00:20
Good evening ladies, few months ago I applied for a DHA (Dubai Health Authority) professional license, and soon I will have assessment. Does anybody know what the test will be - theoretical exam or practical test, oral or written? They ask me to bring my CV with me, do you think the assessment will be similar to interview? Thank you very much for providing me with some tips and hints! Very good Wednesday! Zornitsa

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY