I have a nanny who will be free end Jan17 | ExpatWoman.com

I have a nanny who will be free end Jan17

Latest post on 14 January 2017 - 17:48

My nanny will be free by end of Jan17, she is perfect in all aspects specially with kids, we love her so much that's why we are helping her to find the right employer.
She is Philipino, 40 years, lot of experience around 8 years
The visa issuing office require 15K to transfer her visa since her visa is still valid for more 2 years.
She aims for 2500dhs plus two days off per month.
Let me know if you are interested to interview her.

Latest post on 30 January 2017 - 14:39
Hello MSS711, We are a french familly currently looking for a competent nanny for our 3 kids (mainly the little one who has turned 3 recently). We would be pleased to interview her at anytime. Many thanks.
Latest post on 15 January 2017 - 08:24
Ladies, please use our classifieds in your search for home help or advertising her availability. Thank you! http://www.expatwoman.com/dubai/monthly_classifieds.aspx
Latest post on 14 January 2017 - 21:20
Hello, Interested in your nanny. She does all housework and cooking also? Let me know how to contact you/her? Also, do you mind sharing why are you letting her go? Thanks, P
Latest post on 14 January 2017 - 18:30
If you tried to call an office to get a Philipino now they will charge you 22-25k as office charges in case they can get philipino. ( they are not available now) You will have to add also the visa processing fees. Plus processing the paper and getting her from her country will take around 30-45 days Plus you don't have a gaurantee that she will be good. I went through that hassle Already several times. She is on a company visa.
Latest post on 14 January 2017 - 18:11
15K to transfer her visa! What kind of visa is that? As far as i know the housemaid/nanny visas are renewed yearly here. Good luck finding her an employer!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY