Mason Jar ...Dragon Mart 1? 2? | ExpatWoman.com

Mason Jar ...Dragon Mart 1? 2?

Latest post on 15 January 2017 - 13:41

I am thinking to have a Mason Jar at my wedding by which there will be paper to write wishes on for the newly weds. I have never been to Dragon Mart and hear there are 2. I was wondering if a mason jar and maybe something for its decoration as well as nice looking papers for wishes is something that could be found there...

Otherwise... where can such things be found in Dubai?

https://goo.gl/images/pLMJUk

[url=]https://goo.gl/images/pLMJUk[/url]

Latest post on 19 January 2017 - 13:01
hi Dashenka... i'm a planner and normally source a lot of DIY items from little shops across Dubai... Dragonmart 1 would have the item you're looking for (as in the plain glass ones and not the fully decorated ones as in your image link)... alternatively if you're only looking to buy a single one then you should also look at stores like Daiso, DaytoDay and GiftVillage in Dubai... they would have cheaper alternatives of the same... most homestores now stock these jars with straws but some places only offer the printed variety and not the clear glass ones... checkout HomeCentre, HomesRUs, MatalanHome, etc. and if you're looking for something more high end then Pottery Barn, Crate & Barrel also carry these... Thank you! Thats a lot of places to check which is great!
Latest post on 17 January 2017 - 13:05
hi Dashenka... i'm a planner and normally source a lot of DIY items from little shops across Dubai... Dragonmart 1 would have the item you're looking for (as in the plain glass ones and not the fully decorated ones as in your image link)... alternatively if you're only looking to buy a single one then you should also look at stores like Daiso, DaytoDay and GiftVillage in Dubai... they would have cheaper alternatives of the same... most homestores now stock these jars with straws but some places only offer the printed variety and not the clear glass ones... checkout HomeCentre, HomesRUs, MatalanHome, etc. and if you're looking for something more high end then Pottery Barn, Crate & Barrel also carry these...

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY