Searching for Villa Umm Sequim 1 | ExpatWoman.com

Searching for Villa Umm Sequim 1

Latest post on 15 January 2017 - 15:30

I am looking for a reasonable villa 3+ bedrooms and a nice maidsroom is a must. Great if there is a pool but not a deal breaker
Must be in Umm Sequim 1 area. Most of the estate agents are showing me AED250 000 villas, My budget is AED185000. Is there anything going in the area?

Latest post on 05 February 2017 - 10:06
Hey, I just saw this thread. If still you didn't find any good option than I know a real estate broker company, they have really experienced agents, they will surely help you. Their website is famproperties.com. My friend suggests me this company when I was looking for an apartment in Executive towers.
Latest post on 04 February 2017 - 09:24
Theres no pool. It has 3 bedrooms and a maids room in the back.
Latest post on 31 January 2017 - 11:37
Hi, sorry didn't mean to highjack ur thread but we vacated a beautiful cozy single level villa in Jumeirah 2. We put in a new kitchen and all the bathrooms and ceilings are new. Unfortunately we had to move back to the states and have vacated our villa after living their for only a year. My gardener told me its still available and it makes me sad that no one has moved in yet! It has a beautiful view of the burj khalifa. Please let me know if anyone is interested. Please leave ur email so I can give u the contact info/address. How many bedrooms is it Sal? Does it have any shared facilities?
Latest post on 23 January 2017 - 03:44
Hi, sorry didn't mean to highjack ur thread but we vacated a beautiful cozy single level villa in Jumeirah 2. We put in a new kitchen and all the bathrooms and ceilings are new. Unfortunately we had to move back to the states and have vacated our villa after living their for only a year. My gardener told me its still available and it makes me sad that no one has moved in yet! It has a beautiful view of the burj khalifa. Please let me know if anyone is interested. Please leave ur email so I can give u the contact info/address.
Latest post on 18 January 2017 - 19:45
Hi, i work in relocations and therefore look for villas for clients on a regular basis. I use Sulieman from Adorn RE for all my Jumeirah and Umm Sequiem viewings. His number is 052 839 7885. Good Luck with the search
Latest post on 18 January 2017 - 19:06
The villa is just off Buffalo Wings on Jumeirah Beach Road. Al Sasha street and it is the double storey white cottage type villas on your right. Just knock on any of the doors and one of the neighbours will take you to the villa that is going vacant. Good luck with your search. Also look up Parklane Estate Agents they might be of help.
Latest post on 18 January 2017 - 08:52
There are quite a few showing on property finder. This one seems to suit all your needs - https://www.propertyfinder.ae/en/rent/villa-for-rent-dubai-jumeirah-4391790.html it says it's in Jumeirah 3 but it is just across the road from umm sequim 1.
Latest post on 15 January 2017 - 21:30
That sounds good and I would definitely like to see it. Can you let me know the contact person's name or the address so I can make an appointment for viewing. Do you know from when it will be available?
Latest post on 15 January 2017 - 17:51
Crazygirl we have a villa in our compound of 7 which is opening up soon. ( down the road from where Buffalo Wings is on Jumeirah road. ) It is 4 bedroom with a garden,central garden, maidsroom, pool and wonderful neighbours. Villas are a little old but still nice. Specificlally they are looking for someone with children to move in. Maintenance is good. If you are interested I can let you know the address. The current tenants as far as I know is paying AED185000.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY